Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Guest Lxst

Lxst Helper Application

Guest Lxst

Hours you spend a day on Mage: I play an average of 5-6 hours a day, more if I'm working that day as I'm able to play Mage while I work from home.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username):  41 days of playtime

Reasons for helping people:  Ever since joining I enjoyed helping new players how I could, even if it wasn't much when I first started playing. Now that I'm more experienced with MagePS I'm able to give much better advice and guide them along so they don't struggle in ways that I did when I started. The reasons I help people is because I know what it's like to be so clueless starting this server. In someways it's overwhelming, but in others it's incredibly enjoyable. I want players to be able to experience all that here is in MagePS (which there is quite a bit to enjoy). Whether playing MagePS or dealing with people in real life, it's nice to help how I can, when I can.

Reasons for playing Mage: For all the custom content and the friendly, fun to be around community. There's constant new updates or bug fixes to keep players locked in and entertained for hours. The custom skilling is an aspect I truly enjoy as I always leaned towards skilling when playing regular Runescape back in the day. 

Time Zone: -6:00 GMT (Cst)

Posted (edited)

Hours you spend a day on Mage: I play an average of 5-6 hours a day, more if I'm working that day as I'm able to play Mage while I work from home.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username):  41 days of playtime

Reasons for helping people:  Ever since joining I enjoyed helping new players how I could, even if it wasn't much when I first started playing. Now that I'm more experienced with MagePS I'm able to give much better advice and guide them along so they don't struggle in ways that I did when I started. The reasons I help people is because I know what it's like to be so clueless starting this server. In someways it's overwhelming, but in others it's incredibly enjoyable. I want players to be able to experience all that here is in MagePS (which there is quite a bit to enjoy). Whether playing MagePS or dealing with people in real life, it's nice to help how I can, when I can.

Reasons for playing Mage: For all the custom content and the friendly, fun to be around community. There's constant new updates or bug fixes to keep players locked in and entertained for hours. The custom skilling is an aspect I truly enjoy as I always leaned towards skilling when playing regular Runescape back in the day. 

Time Zone: -6:00 GMT (Cst)

Just replying on my actual forums account to get notifications

Edited by Lxst

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.