Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fel

Fel's Staff App

Guest Fel

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Ex 4-5 hours a day: depends on the day, usually 8+ (including afk time)

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username):  12 days 0h 29 mins (on this acc, i have 2)
zsN8jE.jpg

Reasons for helping people: Ex I love the community and want to make it better by helping everyone: other people have knowledge i might not have, give help here and there and you will get helped back in the long term, its never fun joining a server and not being able to ask questions because they end up going unanswered so i already help out where i can even without being a staff member.

Reasons for playing Mage: Ex I love the constant updates and owners: gives me something to do during the day while working, i can (semi) afk bosses, join in with chat, it even gives me the opportunity to do something no one else has done yet and that is making a calc for all skills which might help the community out in the long term.

Time zone: Ex EST or PST: GMT+1

Posted (edited)

I take back my upvote after being on the server a while. I realize it takes much much more in-game time to even touch the content so there is no possible way he could be support. Unless you just count being able to type "::Tread 11740" whenever someone has a question, which almost everyone does. I get that the thread has most answers but sometimes it's best just to answer the persons questions or give them advice on which way to turn...

- Melloh

Edited by Duval
Realized something

Posted (edited)

-1, No support for me at the moment. You are, in my opinion, still new to the server and need to get more knowlegde about the server.

Edited by Dromen

Guest Fel

i mean, this is my 2nd acc and i have on occasion corrected you a few times on things :P 

also, wykia was at 18 days ingame time, dbowz was at 16 days ingame time and combined over 2 accs (you can check the logs if u want i dont log into both at once unless im swapping items across) i have roughly 24 days ingame time so far.

besides that, when it comes to skills I answer questions better than others as i have facts (the doc im working on) to back it up, so -1 to the "need more knowledge about the server", when it comes to other things, name one time you have corrected me or thought that i dont know what im talking about?

Thankyou for your application dude, unfortunately I have to agree with Dromen, There is still alot for you to learn about the game to be an effective helper as it is very indepth, This shows ingame as i dont often see you helping in cc unless its specifically about skilling or basic early game help. So in my opinion it's a no until you show ingame that you have the knowledge required to be an effective helper. 

-1 from me bro, sorry. Nothing personal just the same as whats already been said.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this