Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Zope

Zope's Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: ------- I'd say roughly 7-8 hours, maybe even more.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username):  ------- Picture will be down below

Reasons for helping people:  ------- Well I remember when I first started, this game is honestly overwhelming at first, it's packed with content and you can take so many routes into the game now. i just love to help people out with grinding and love to see their progress along the way.  I think I have enough knowledge of the game that hopefully being a helper players will go to me for help!

Reasons for playing Mage: -------  Again, packed full with content, it literally has quality updates. I love the grind in it and my grind isn't over that's for sure :P Also i love the community we have here, everybody constantly helps each other in different ways. 

Time zone: ------  Pacific Time Zone.

image.png.eb1e60ceb639ef0d08becfc4862867e6.png

Note: Don't make fun my of my zones, i can't get that stupid sword from QBD. Also hope i get to join the team guys! I just logged in so I haven't voted yet lol

Neutral on this, you've been around a long time and help here and there, but i'd like to see you really commit to helping people

Zope is super helpful would love to see him on the staff team!

When first joining the game I was totally confused, Zope gave me some clutch advice and I'm really having fun now. At the start of the game I didn't find the tutorial that straight forward and he totally helped me figure out how to get through it. As well as guidance with relics, astrals, gear and skilling. Zope da pope.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.