Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Mollyxe

Staff application (Helper) Mollyxe

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Oh god i spend a unhealthy amount but would not change it I would say atleast 8-10+

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): https://gyazo.com/f6ec06644cf8a2b21580e0d5d08096b6

Reasons for helping people: The reason I'd like to help people on this server is mainly because its a custom server which has tons of features and stuff to do which could overwhelm someone who may not experienced custom before or maybe just one with lack of stuff to do which i know how it feels so from my experience i can help guide them the right way and to play correctly and guiding them through the learning curve of the server, however i may be particularly new myself but does not mean by any means that i do not know how to help new people and just wanna make sure they have fun on here.

Reasons for playing Mage: Oh wow this is a good question there is so many reasons for playing not only does the owner give us live streams to give us a chance to share our suggestion and what not but the staff are quite helpful and not only that but the players aswell is just a great community they all willing to help you out and overall just amazing not only that but the updates and how much it gets worked on is amazing, besides all that theres just so much content to go through starting from zones to bosses and raids and minigames like wow its amazing.

Time zone: GMT +00:00 United Kingdom

Update Hours https://gyazo.com/d9e893c7cf8bff719fcef7c4e104b0e5

f6ec06644cf8a2b21580e0d5d08096b6.png

Edited by Mollyxe

1 hour ago, Mollyxe said:

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Oh god i spend a unhealthy amount but would not change it I would say atleast 8-10+

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): https://gyazo.com/f6ec06644cf8a2b21580e0d5d08096b6

Reasons for helping people: The reason I'd like to help people on this server is mainly because its a custom server which has tons of features and stuff to do which could overwhelm someone who may not experienced custom before or maybe just one with lack of stuff to do which i know how it feels so from my experience i can help guide them the right way and to play correctly and guiding them through the learning curve of the server, however i may be particularly new myself but does not mean by any means that i do not know how to help new people and just wanna make sure they have fun on here.

Reasons for playing Mage: Oh wow this is a good question there is so many reasons for playing not only does the owner give us live streams to give us a chance to share our suggestion and what not but the staff are quite helpful and not only that but the players aswell is just a great community they all willing to help you out and overall just amazing not only that but the updates and how much it gets worked on is amazing, besides all that theres just so much content to go through starting from zones to bosses and raids and minigames like wow its amazing.

Time zone: GMT +00:00 United Kingdom

f6ec06644cf8a2b21580e0d5d08096b6.png

He is always helping people in cc, he is active all day I know because I see him on all day and anytime anyone asks a question he usually helps and answers I think he would be a great part of the staff team.

• Confused 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this