Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Grimmm

Grimmm's Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 4 - 5hrs Mondays - Thursdays, 1 - 2hrs Friday and Saturday and roughly 4hrs on Sunday. Active on Discord during off times.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): image.png.e0b9227f2b7027584b45eaf09c81d0d9.png

Reasons for helping people: Helping people is in my nature. When I first started not many people helped, so after a while I wanted to change that. MagePS needs a helping community where everyone is out there to help either with guidance or maybe give them a little head start with gear. I feel being a helper I can make this community a better place and for people to come in and enjoy MagePS.

Reasons for playing Mage: Well.... I wouldn't have played this long if I didn't enjoy it haha. But I love the creativity, there is always something exciting. The zones, me oh my what a great idea, it makes the urge to grind and I love that idea and that there is always a achievement when you complete them. The community is unreal at the moment, so much support from staff and players and discord is just as good.

Time zone: GMT + 13

• Like 3

+1 from me always down to help someone very active in cc would be a great addition to the staff team!!

+1 From me, helpful, knowledgeable and active, also on neons timezone so would would be a great addition. Goodluck on your application.

+1 always willing to help people out with lends or advice. very chill guy and would be a good addition to the team! GL with the app dude :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this