Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Calzone

Calzone's Helper App

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 5-6 Hours daily, on weekends I play around 7-12 hours.

Total hours spent on Mage:  dUn7YUx.png

I joined in late August

Reasons for helping people: I help so newer players can enjoy the game the way I do. Not everyone has experience in RSPS and I would prefer they stay and try more content that's offered. 

Reasons for playing Mage: Mage is a server I agree is balanced towards so many people, myself included. I've enjoyed making my account strong, and look forward to the impressive updates!

Time zone: I live on the East coast US. (-04:00 as of today)

Additional Comments: I have prior experience as Server Support and Player Moderator between 2017-2018 on a large server that's still around (not mentioning name for obvious reasons). The terms of me leaving the server was job related, nothing punishable.

Thank you for checking out my application! Please consider the information listed above and let me know if any additional information would be helpful in reaching a decision. 

Much love, Calzone!

Guest kurama

support 

+1, active in CC and always helping out the new players also knowledge about mage, with some help from staff for more in-depth things would make a great addition. 

+1 from me can see him as a great addition to the team 

+1, always active in cc helping new players, would be a great addition to the team. GL with the application dude!

Approved