Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
sllim f2p

Sllim Server Support App

Holla! My name is Sllim (or Mills backwards) and I've been playing Mage for nearly 2 months consistently now. I've been very active in the clan chat ever since, trying to learn what I can about the game along the way.  

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Working days about 6-8 hours a day, Off days usually 10-15+

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): c6997148cb56fc314dcb78c1f8ff2ad4.png
https://gyazo.com/c6997148cb56fc314dcb78c1f8ff2ad4 , I think I started heavily playing the server around August 4th or so. Been here about 2 months but have 30+ days played and am extremely active and always grinding.

Reasons for helping people: Enjoy helping new players learn the game and pointing them in the best direction for getting started or finding information they may need. I do know quite a bit about the game and always help out new players whenever they have questions in cc or PM's.

Reasons for playing Mage: Enjoy grinding games and found Mage due to its F2p aspect (al though I did stop being f2p fairly early on lol). Love the content available and the infinite scalability of damage based on npckills.

Time zone: EST (Located in Canada) :)

+1 very helpful in cc pretty knowledgeable seems like a good pick in my opinion! GL man.

• Thanks 1

+1 from me he is very active in cc and has a lot of knowledge about the game would be a good fit for the team! Gl with your application.

• Thanks 1

+1 recommended him to apply, see him helping quite a bit in cc and he’s online some of the hours where not many staff are online besides me which helps.

+1 always helpful in cc, would make a good helper, goodluck on the application dude.

Guest Highstakes

+1 very active always helpful!

+1 Very helpful and knowledgeable about the game. Would make a good addition to the helper team

Approved