Don't have an account? Register on forums!
LTRevan

LTRevan Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: about 5 hours a day not afk, usually half morning half night

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): almost 5 days total in about one month

Reasons for helping people: Creating a smoother gameplay experience for players new to custom rsps or new to rsps in general. I remember when I first tried a custom and was lost with the format. Having someone that can guide in the beginning is important for player retention. Now that I'm closer to late game I know the ins and outs of the early grind and already have helped many newer players, half the chat is me and heavy typing the same thing when players ask questions. Having an icon next to my name would increase the visibility of my suggestions and potentially lead new players to asking me questions directly.

Reasons for playing Mage: the grind is worth it, I like the end game bosses and weapon designs. Also excited for updates and next season

Time zone: CST

image.png

Still, a fairly new player who is still learning the game of Mage. Needs more time as a player to learn the game and knowledge to be able to answer new and old player's questions.

• Like 1

Needs to spend more time playing and build up knowledge to be an effective helper, not quiet ready in my opinion.

Declined spend some more time on your yelling and helping in yell/cc and re-apply!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.