Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey

Mickey's Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: When I'm off work I can spend up to 12 hours a day online. During a working day i will be online for a solid 3-5 hours a day.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username):

b3915859b3e7748ba56d6475b1a8cd5b.png

Reasons for helping people:

I think we can all help each other really. I have dedicated a fair amount of time to this server since I joined. If you had asked me whether or not I would get as much enjoyment out of a custom server as i do MagePs a few weeks ago i'd have thought you were mad. I have found a lot of the players of the game who have helped me on my journey thus far and I wish to re-pay the effort by supporting and helping the community where i can. I bring a lot of previous experience as I have been part of the runescape and RSPS community for years and have played many servers.

Reasons for playing Mage: 

I play this server for fun and mostly to relax. I find the content original and the community fun and friendly. I think what separates this from the rest is the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.  I see this being the kind of server i will play for a long time so thought i'd throw my hat in the ring to get involved with the staff team.

Time zone: United Kingdom - GMT

Thanks for your consideration. If you have any questions or wish to hear more about experience etc please don't hesitate to contact me in game or via discord!

Kind regards

-Mickey

no