Don't have an account? Register on forums!

If you want to apply for staff then please follow the following format 

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 5+

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): image.thumb.png.a36fda32e170d01575f6f9218b661b14.png

Reasons for helping people: I like helping people and i dont really like starting drama or seeing it so it would be nice to help stop the fighting and arguments that do happen within the server before they escalate

Reasons for playing Mage: Honestly this is the best RSPS I've ever played on, the zone tasks are enjoyable (as frustrating as they may be) and i enjoy how interactive the community is. This server is also a one up for me because its not pay to win and all of the bosses are doable. Also whats better than being able to EARN donor rank!? I feel like i could be helpful though as even though i am learning i am retaining a lot of information.

Time zone: CST

• Haha 1

Player is decently active but i think this role should been given to other players that answer questions and help others more

I can see potential +1

• Thanks 1

+1
Super active in game and in clan chat.  Actually read the rules, and understands them. Would love to see him have a chance. Staff team needs more backbone!

• Thanks 1