Jump to content
Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
berserk this

Hunter guide

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hunter Guide.png

 

This guide will show you how to get from 99 to 135 Hunter.

 

So before we start keep in mind this guide was made before the rework of space island.

Also i will divide this guide into 5 parts, each explaining each island on where to hunt.

 

From 99-119 Hunter you can place 2 Bird traps and 2 Hunter boxes.

From 120-135 Hunter you can place 3 Bird traps and 2 Hunter boxes.

 

 

Blood island

On blood island we are gonna catch Blood Crows.

There are 4 spots on Blood island where you can catch the crows.

 

  1. North-East

c7aa98f9343de8990a9cc97f1bceee8b.png.5ee36d4e0eeed8fd6e6fe2095a563844.png

  1. North-West

bbdc716bccdb7600fddfcdf8268a228b.png.31c397cb460c4eacacd0ac8d48b3aeb0.png

  1. South-East

9e4b99e607740995da091a0756bf8155.png

  1. South-West

85442af1b2e2fd5542052c31cab438ad.png.58085336c10707788793a06e17306245.png

 

Blood crows are caught with an Elder bird snare.

You can buy these snares off players or make them yourself.

If you want to make them yourself, you make them by using 2 Elder logs on each other.

The Bird snares and hunter boxes are also obtainable through thieving.

 

While catching the crows you can either choose to:

1. Walk underneath the crow and place a trap right under them.

2. Place a trap near them and poke them into the trap.

1d41961cdca188b75141be0119a3aa32.gif.c6808f2dfeeb93437dd1f48798330bf7.gif

631a4e11757dc8678d4b7c7022518aa9.gif.545a2699c1922f864b86c4ed6f7e667c.gif

Each successfully trapped crow will give you 8k experience.

Blood crows when succesfully caught will give one of the following drops.

 

  1. You got a 75% chance to get 10-20 Blood feathers.
  2. You got a 25% Chance to get a Blood essence and 25 Blood feathers.

 

The Blood feathers can either be sold to players or be used for the following skills.

Fishing, Fletching And Herblore.

The Blood essence can either be sold to players or be used for Runecrafting.

 

So to go on to the next part/island we need 106 Hunter.

Ice island

On Ice island we are gonna catch Furious wolves.
There is only one spot to catch them on ice island.

c8b078e4431682351d703ae6d0f34833.png

Furious wolves are caught with Hunter boxes.

Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other.

You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving.

 

While catching Furios wolves you can either choose to:

1. Walk underneath the wolves and place a Hunter box right under them.

2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box.

ffeb4bb3d2a73b058198f35e64bd17e7.gif.0369890e2f1d73b9b616b1cfe58812fd.gif

37d4666a5fd6af16e8a52361f652fa85.gif.4b82ac2a3aac7530e315075aa6a2b53c.gif

 

Each successfully caught Furious wolve will give you 14k experience.

Furious wolves when successfully caught will give one of the following drops.

 

1.You got a 75% chance at 1 Wolf Ribs + a 25% chance at getting 1 Wolf blood.

2. You got a 75% chance at 1 Wolf pelt + a 25% chance at getting 2 Wolf pelts.

 

The Wolf ribs can be consumed for a 5 minutes double experience buff.

You could also sell the Wolf ribs to players or grind them.

 

The Vail of Wolf blood and Wolf pelts are used for Crafting (Ironwood bow).

 

So to go on to the next part/island you will need 110 Hunter.

Space island

On Space island we are gonna catch Space owls.

Space island has 2 different hunter npcs, Space owls and Aliens.

The Space owls we are gonna catch are on the West side of the island.

b85c02d4f7bd1a1c7f14f6aeabf61b3b.png

Space owls are caught with an Elder bird snare.

You can buy these snares off players or make them yourself.

If you want to make them yourself, you make them by using 2 Elder logs on each other.

The Bird snares and hunter boxes are also obtainable through thieving.

 

Be aware! 

For now on Space island the pathing doesnt work correctly.
So for now when walking anywhere us your minimap

 

While catching the Space owls you can either choose to:

1. Walk underneath the owls and place a trap right under them.

2. Place a trap near them and poke them into the trap.

8a8ab9c69c12cce8cad6958149665365.gif.4993c034c45354b38db8081a4d2db6dc.gif

d3f8149038bdf6b6b9293a88fe098cde.gif.087a6807224480956bf8d6498c94ae7a.gif

 

Each successfully trapped Space owl will give you 15k experience.

Space owls when succesfully caught will give one of the following drops.

 

  1. You got a 75% chance to get 10-20 Space feathers.
  2. You got a 25% Chance to get a Space essence and 25 Space feathers.

 

The Space feathers can either be sold to players or be used for the following skills.

Fishing, Fletching And Herblore.

The Space essence can either be sold to players or be used for Runecrafting.

 

So to go on to the next part/island we need 115 Hunter.

Jungle island

On Jungle island we are gonna catch Raptors.

There is 1 big spot on Jungle island where you can catch these Raptors.

f1a1d3bf6ecfe5f127d18df3ef00f0c6.png

Raptors are caught with Hunter boxes.

Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other.

You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving.

 

While catching Raptors you can either choose to:

1. Walk underneath the Raptor and place a Hunter box right under them.

2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box.

e752d3042a08dac1a1b957b30825c728.gif.00dc785cd89a95de56e28658a99e09b7.gif

d794c438581545d26a5a69d4ae8e8d26.gif.0930296d25e9dbf25569192ed5340e84.gif

 

Each successfully caught Raptor will give you 20k experience.

Raptors when successfully caught will give one of the following drops.

 

1. You got a 75% chance at 1 Raptor meat + a 25% chance at 1 Raptor blood.

2. You got a 75% chance at 1 Raptor hide + a 25% chance at getting 2 Raptor hides.

 

The Raptor meat can be consumed for a 10 minutes double experience buff.

You could also sell the Raptor meat to players or grind them.

 

The Vail of Raptor blood and Raptor hides are used for Crafting (Space crossbow).

 

So to go on to the next part/island you will need 123 Hunter.

Space island

On Space island we are gonna catch Aliens.
There is only one spot to catch them on Space island.

This spot is on the East side of the island.

144b0568d172e7583c18c83671178cfb.png

Aliens are caught with Hunter boxes.

Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other.

You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving.

 

While catching Aliens you can either choose to:

1. Walk underneath the Aliens and place a Hunter box right under them.

2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box.

919678e2ec2d86f5c4e2aa30b7c6a6eb.gif.3fdd12e43d7f1e7b0e7f7373a878dba4.gif

49b58424738f195fb92478c81fc13642.gif.be8fbce0a01b1d768bdd8fa9a08b0b7e.gif

 

Each successfully caught Alien will give you 30k experience.

Aliens when successfully caught will give one of the following drops.

 

1. You got a 25% chance at 1-2 Space bars 

2. You got a 25% chance at 2-4 Space essence

3. You got a 25% chance at 2-3 Space logs

4. You got a 24.8% chance at 1-2 Star herbs and 1-2 Meteor herbs

5. You got a 0.2% chance at a Blueprint (this is used for future content)

 

This is the final part and you can catch these to 135 Hunter.

 

Edited by berserk this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

back to top
×