Its here, its ACTUALLY HERE.  Season 2 the BIGGEST update in RSPS history  This journey was started in November in 2019, just the idea and concept. Thanks to the WORK and EFFORT of the WHOLE MAGE TEAM  Leviticus, Jesse, Lumplum, Tea, any staff that helped during Beta, all our Donators and our players who never gave up hope! The work it took to get here, was immense, lots and lots and lots of hours. I can say at least 1000 hours+ has been put in to make this happen. And there will be a part 2 as well, so our grind never ends!  This Update has over 200 New models which include NPC's, Objects, and Items. All made for Mage, not stolen and if you do see it somewhere else, remember the Mage team are always the OG's and we make everything ourselves! Battle Pass  The Battle pass will have over 100 Tiers, you will have 10 tasks a week to do, 2 on the weekend to complete for a total of 10 a week. Season 2 will last 10 weeks and then go onto the next month for the new battle pass and the new season which will be Season 3. In 10 weeks we will try to deliver more amazing updates and a bigger part 2 segment! The battle pass will have in p2p $100s of in rewards and in F2P $10's for simple to do tasks!  The exclusive set of this Season is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to commemorate on our name MagePS as Harry is a WIZARD. The benefits can be found Below  Harry Potter Set + Pet  Harry potter has a un-upgraded default set and an option to upgrade. The set below is un-upgraded  Set Effect - 5% Magic Damage  The pets bonus will grant the user all the power of the Deathly Hallows and increase their Magic Damage by 10% and will grant 1-5 health restoration per cast Harry potter set upgraded. You need a Blood staff or Crystal staff to upgrade the wand into Deadly Hallows Blood or Crystal. You can also make a Deathly Hallows soul book and for all the set pieces it will combined with Ice Set + Blood Gloves/Boots Set Effect - 10% Magic Damage Pet Creation With efforts to make Mage even more F2P as we are already the most F2P RSPS. We have made Pet Creation completely F2P and it now allows people to sink useful items into pets and makes the iron man mode more interesting. This is our first item sink as pets are upgradable! To start this enter the creepy map and start the pet creation process!!!! The Seasonal Pet tab will include some limited time pets we might release in the future which will have a limited F2P creation period for end end end game items to give F2P a chance to get the pet without donating and making the economy healthier! As you know Mage has the best Economy out there out of any RSPS!  New Donator Zone - ::dzone All the zones from ::dzone to ::vipzone was changed into one big zone at ::dzone The new benefits of the zone is a Buff Room, a Treasure Room, and 3 NPC rooms for $10/$125/$500 ranks. With a future skilling room for part 2  Chest Room  Each chest will give rewards from $10 rank all the way up to Diamond, and you can collect from the first chest to the last chest every single day. The rewards are as following  $10 Chest 1 Christmas Cracker $25 Chest 1 Lesser Magic Box $50 Chest 5t in Cash $125 Chest 1 Ice Key + One Cracker $250 Chest 1 Blood Key + Lesser Magical Box $500 Chest 1 Double Str 1 Double Magic 1 Double Range + 5t Sponsor Chest 2 Ice Keys + Lesser Magical Box + One Cracker Diamond Chest 2 Blood Keys + a Dragonball depending on the day, there is 7, if ts a Monday give #1 If its a Tuesday give #2 and etc Buff Room  Every Buff in the Buff room has a 1 Hour cooldown and you may only use one fountain, if a fountain is used its a 1 hour cool down, the first 3 fountains will be in ::dzone the rest in ::szone + ::odzone $10 Fountain - YOU JUST DONATED BOYYYYY Gives 2 random buffs for a small amount of time, stacks with vote buffs Gives 10 minutes of Double Str, Double Range and Double Mage Cooldown 1 hour $125 Fountain - Legendary Donator SHIT BOY Gives 3 random buffs for small amount of time, stacks with vote buffs Gives 15 minutes of Double Str, Double Range, and Double Mage $500 Fountain - VIP Shit BOY Gives 5 random buffs for a small amount of time, stacks with vote buffs Gives 20 minutes of Double Str Double Range and Mage Sponsor Fountain Gives 7 random buffs and stacks with vote buffs And Gives 30 minutes of double str range and mage Diamond Fountain Gives 10 random buffs and stacks with vote buffs And Gives 45 minutes of Double str range and Mage   NPC Portals  There is 3 portals and each one leads to a unique zone with the following npc's  $10 Zone NPCS 2 Turtles 2 White walkers $125 NPCs 3 White walkers 4 Turtles $500 NPCs 4 White walkers 2 Rage virago next to each other Chest Ticket 2.0 = Diamond Ticket  We have implemented a new chest system which will have a new $100 ticket, with this huge update this is the only donation addition really being added!  You may now win a Crystal Staff + Diamond Upgrade chest + Blood Hades scythe with other good rewards from lower tiers!  Shiny Red Gyrados - Underwater Pet This new pet will be $100 in the store and can be leveled up to level 5  Provides 1% Oxygen every 100 ticks, and gives a 10% Damage Boost + Magic Boost + Range Boost Underwater 
1+2 pets = Level 2 = $300 1% Oxygen every 80 Ticks + 15% Damage Boost for all styles 
3+3 pets = level 3 = $600 1% Oxygen every 60 Ticks + 20% Damage Boost for all styles 
6+4 pets = level 4 = $1000 1% Oxygen every 50 Ticks + 25% Damage Boost for all styles 
10+5 pets = level 5 = $1500 1% Oxygen every 40 Ticks + 30% Damage Boost for all styles  No other pet can be used underwater since they cannot breathe underwater. Shiny Gyrados may not be used outside of underwater Underwater Update - Part One  This is our first part of the Underwater expansion, we want people to first grind out the first two zones and enjoy the future zones that will come out being Poseidon and Chutulu This is a really cool concept and we hope to do a lot with underwater in the future and possibly try to make our own Atlantis, like RS can keep their Elven cities and we will make our underwater city paradise to work with our skilling content!  The First NPC you kill is the Diver, to enter any part of the Underwater you must have a DIVERS SUIT on, this is the difficult part about the underwater zones. It is the handicap you are given meaning you need pure power to get to the bottom and not run out of Oxygen. The boss also drops Oxygen refills and Vials. If you do run out of Oxygen you will lose a piece of the diver set, but this is only when you go underwater with the full suit on. No Oxygen or punishment is given at the Diver boss.  Enjoy this AMAZING part of Season 2. And the great part is the Armor is upgradable with stuff you obtain the deeper you go. So you have to keep becoming stronger to keep going deeper. Very fun concept and amazing bosses to fight.  The teleport is ::uzones and will have a separate reward system for finishing all 4 zones 3/3 The Next boss is the Crab Leader Boss  You will need full diver set to enter and dont take off any pieces or you will be teleported out!  Notice the Oxygen starts going down and you receive some depth level!  The Crab set is an end game tank gear set for future content and bossing which it will be super useful for!  New Client Background for Season 2! We have added a new client background and two new settings, so people on re-sizable does not have an invisible chat box and esc key to exit interfaces  Permenant Overload + Unlimited Prayer We have decided to add this amazing concept to Mage as we have a donut and people are sometimes lazy and want to avoid using the donut and its benefits. So for the F2P USE THE DONUT, if you want to spend a bit to forget about Prayer and Overloads this is for you and only for $50 each! New Starter NPC - Mage We thought the early part of the game with the Jeweled crabs was not what Mage is about, and most of early game needs a lot of work. So for the first look into Mage we have decided to make our very own Mage NPC with a custom staff! Lets us introduce people to Mage early on and rep the cool Mage gear! We have also made the tutorial easier by needing to kill only 10 to get to pikachu and finish the tutorial and reduced the HP of these new NPC's to only 5k from 10k!!! New Starwars Raid lobby map! It has quick enter rooms for all 3 starwar bosses! With a portal in the south for the lasergun minigame Prices for 100s of Items has been added to the price guide Some examples are included below and the rest you will see in-game for when Season 2 is launched!  The prices are low to control the input of Money into the Economy because as you know Mage has the best economy out of any RSPS for a reason! These prices are to reflect fair grind value and to let this be a minimum price to take the item out of the economy if they choose cash over the item via grinding. 9116 - Blood Staff - 2.5q 22064 - Blood Scythe - 3q 9115 - Crystal Staff - 5q 9163 - Hades Scythe - 1.5q 17461 - Soul Orb - 600t 9165 - Soul Amulet - 500t 9164 - Soul Ring - 500t 9117 - Ice Top - 1q 9118 - Ice Bottom - 1q 9119 - Ice Hat - 1q 9113- Blood Boots - 1.5q 9114 - Blood Gloves - 1.5q Suggestions added to Mage  Add 2 more NPCS to each part of ::tri  Ice Set bonus is now 5%  Fix ::chestr when your inventory is full the item should go to the bank Right click “Stones” option so people can gamble their boxes quicker, so basically this is just making the Gamble>Stones option quicker as they don’t have to go through the dialogue  The following items notable, Absorb pots, Double Magic Pots, Double Ranged Pots, Double Experience pots,  The following items stackable, Open Hell chests, closed hell chests Cash Box added to ::tower for 400k points and Magical box for 300k points   Hot key for escape button to close interfaces like bank and etc  Goku will stay in the middle on the same spot Option to client on resizable/full screen to make the chat box like it is on fixed mode Confirmation dialogue when purchasing from player owned shop. “Are you sure you want to buy this item. Double check the price and if its correct. NO REFUNDS”  ::rules command which will link to the rules thread  Special Attack to Boney Whip(Hellslayer sword Special -10% spec to use) and to upgrade master  Make the First option on astrals use, instead of wear Bug Fixed with Astrals making the first astral used on another will give double experience Proper Working Max Hit Dummy will be added to home SlayerH won't have Double Drop rate boost anymore, and all the drops obtained from SlayerH instantly grind into cash for price guide value 60% so a hellslayer sword will be 600t, if the item doesn’t have a price they will get the drop. This is to restore the price and value of items and inject more cash into the game Trophy Leveling has been added but the max is Level 3, the stats will doubled per level, but it will require 2 trophies from level 1>2 and require 3 trophies from 2>3. The Effects of the Trophy do not double, just the stats. A Higher requirement to do ::iced dragon has been added, we are keeping it at 6k NPC kills to to do ::iced, but making it 25k NPC kills and 10 zones finished for the Iced dragon and Blood queen, so when you try to enter the cave with the key it will say the requirements  Proper Care Package for 25 zones with the following rewards 1 Ice Key, 1 Blood key, 1 Yellow Exp Astral, 50 Donor points Daily, but you will need to be online 30 minutes to get it in the bank, then it will say you have been active for 30 minutes and received your daily care package  Freddy pet is supposed to attract 3 NPC’s max, in multi and solo, the Aggression buff from voting is supposed to be 1 NPC max in multi and solo areas to not devalue the freddy pets purpose Decreased the price of hellfire armor from the shop from 750 to 300 points Changing the Tutorial for Buying Hellfire armor piece to buy any piece and giving 300 points instead Added a ::pos command to teleport in front of the Player Owned Shops Added a right click open option to lesser box and magical box and pet box to skip the box interface  Added a absorption pot display next to overload display which you can also right click to close it The New Slayer Armors have been added to the Slayer shop so people can use Slayer points to complete the set or sell pieces of the set to others! 10k points 15k points and 20k points for the 3 tiers obtained from the Dragon and remember combine all 3 to make a amazing hydra set! Added a right click self pull option to Christmas cracker where its a 50% chance you get nothing or get the loot  A new item has been made called Invisible ring equipable. It will require 5 Invisible rings to be combined and then add to the new costume slot for it. So when equipped on the costume slot it will be invisible ring(equipable). This will be the only ring costume slot option allowed and of course give 2% damage boost  A all in one kill log has been added to Mage to show all the NPC's you have killed Cash boxes does an announcement for when someone hits the jackpot which is 100t-1q cash from the box Donation Tiers has had diamond added to it with the following rewards -10 Magical boxes -5 Pet Boxes -25 Double Str Pots -2 Godly Gems -1x Chest Ticket Shops were simplified and will be simplified more soon as we removed range/mage shops  Gamble Machines will now only do notifications inside the ::gamble zone to avoid the server chat, and only gamblers can see what other gamblers doing all their wins and losses!  All new players will get loot to inventory for 2 hours and all the other buffs from random buffs for one hour including the agro buff! Tutorial now gives thunderstone instead of another pikachu for pikachu task  Fire lance is now given for doing the tutorial task on getting your first lance, this skips most of the lance grind! All useless drops from Pikachu have been removed Right click open all to gkey hell chest opened and crystal key and mbox Pikachu pet is now 100% chance at 50 kills  ::power is now active and working like a beauty  We have made Jason pet work in singles!  Nerfs and Buffs Nerfs will be Red and Buffs will be green  Each Buff and Nerf is to make the game better through more rewarding gameplay  Nerf the Donut health given per EAT to 50 Nerf Cupcake health given to 60 Food class 1-5 65 Soul Orb is now 10% Magic Damage boost from 50%  We have added more Astral's instead of making one AoE Attack astral A Range and Magic Attack Astral has been added and Attack astral is now the Melee Astral and gives Str bonus Crit Astral has been nerfed from Purple 4% to 3% Yellow from 5% to 4% and Red from 7% to 5%  Damage Astral has been nerfed from Purple 3% to 2.5% Yellow 4% to 3% and Red 5% to 4% Tri Bow is now 2 tick attack speed with Good bow and all the laser-guns except Red is 2 tick  Red Lasergun is 1 tick if full stormtrooper white. And the other Laserguns are 1 tick if full stormtrooper black 007 Gun from bond is now 2 Tick and full set will give 10% range damage and 1 tick attack speed for 007 gun Blood staff is now Untradable, Hades scythe and Soul orb, if you want to trade it combine it via pet creation/item combining Prestiging is now only via combat Melee should be buffed due to crit astral working in singles now for melee and because of an attack astral giving str bonus Skilling Now for the main and longest segment of this update thread. The crazy idea we had to make custom skilling, and let me tell you I don't think any RSPS owner will be crazy enough to attempt this as this is so time consuming and took us 5-6 months to do properly with all the models and redefining what a skill should be. We tried to make every skill work with each other and help you in-game and create a demand for skilling not just be boring like on every RSPS, max out skilling for comp cape!!! EWWWW. On Mage every Skill will have a purpose and Skilling should be more fun!  Reminders for Skilling Everyone will be Reset to level 99  Lamps and other skilling methods from 1-99 WILL NOT WORK to gain experience past LEVEL 99. If you think you can steal from the old content stall then you will be massively DISAPPOINTED. As you may only gain experience from the new training methods Double Experience Potions work, Vote Books work, and more experience boosting stuff will be added in part 2 New Experience Tables till 135 99: 13712808
100: 14461795
101: 15288741
102: 16201761
103: 17209815
104: 18322794
105: 19551620
106: 20908352
107: 22406302
108: 24060171
109: 25886188
110: 27902272
111: 30128206
112: 32585834
113: 35299272
114: 38295148
115: 41602861
116: 45254870
117: 49287011
118: 53738854
119: 58654083
120: 64080934
121: 70072660
122: 76688059
123: 83992049
124: 92056304
125: 100959961
126: 110790393
127: 121644066
128: 133627490
129: 146858259
130: 161466210
131: 177594692
132: 195401977
133: 215062810
134: 236770127
135: 260736944 - Maxed Fishing Exp Gained Lets start with the most useful skill? FISHING! You fish and make da food and provide for the FAM!
Level 99 Can Fish Octopus - EXP per fish caught 2k - Jungle Map 
Level 106 Can Fish Piranha - EXP per fish caught 3k - Blood Map 
Level 114 Murder Fish - EXP per fish caught 4.5k - Blood Map 
Level 121 Robot Tuna - EXP per fish caught 6k - Space Map 
Level 127 Aligator Gar - EXP per fish caught 7.5k - Jungle Map  Price guide price for raw 
Octopus - 500b  
Piranha - 1t
Murder Fish - 1.5t 
Robot Tuna - 2t 
Aligator - 2.5t
Wolf Ribs - 1.75t
Raptor Meat - 4t Tools Required  Big Fishing Net is required for the following fish Octopus 
Dragon fishing net for Piranha 
Dragon Fishing Pole for Murder Fish + Blood Feather
Dragon fishing net and above for Robot Tuna 
Dragon Fishing Pole for Aligator + Space Feather Cooking YOU CAUGHT THE FISH YOU GOT THE MEAT, AND NOW to eat it you must COOK it!!!!  Now we can go feed little jimmy and all the kids.  Exp Gained Level 99 Can Cook Octopus - EXP per fish cooked 2k
Level 106 Can Cook Piranha - EXP per fish cooked 3k 
Level 109 Wolf Ribs - EXP per cooked Rib 6k 
Level 114 Murder Fish - EXP per fish cooked 4.5k 
Level 117 Raptor Meat - EXP per cooked Meat 10k 
Level 121 Robot Tuna - EXP per fish cooked 6k 
Level 127 Aligator Gar - EXP per fish cooked 7.5k Price guide price for cooked 
Octopus - 750b  
Piranha - 1.5t
Murder Fish - 2.5t 
Robot Tuna - 3.75t 
Aligator - 5t
Wolf Ribs - 3.5t
Raptor Meat - 8t Now you may be wondering whats the POINT of all these new fish, and here it is  All Fish/Meat act as a rocktail or anglerfish would in RS where you can go above the hp max 
Octopus health gained 80 - Extra benefit 1 minute of double str 
Piranha health gained 90 - Extra benefit 1 minute of double mage 
Murder Fish - Health gained 100 - Extra benefit 1 minute of double range 
Robot Tuna - health gained 110 - extra benefit 2 minutes of double str range and mage 
Aligator - health gained 125 - extra benefit 2 minutes of agro buff 
Wolf Ribs 125 - Extra benefit 5 minutes of double experience will work for 100+ 
Raptor meat 200 - Extra benefit 10 minutes of double experience will work for 100+  Hunter But wait HOW DOES LITTLE JIMMY GET TO EAT THAT AMAZING WOLF RIB AND RAPTOR MEAT, well little jimmy had to go on an adventure to hunter some beasts! Exp Gained
Blood Stained Crow - 99 Hunter - 8k exp per succesful catch 
Wolves - 106 Hunter - 14k per catch 
Space Owl- 110 Hunter - 15k per catch 
Raptors - 115 Hunter - 20k per catch 
Aliens - 123 Hunter - 30k per catch Whow are WE MAKING RATES PUBLIC. YES WE ARE  When I mean + its either one or the other so 75% chance OR the 25% chance meaning 3/4 chance at it or 1/4 chance so it rolls on a table 1-100 each time
Blood Stained Birds will Give 75% chance 10-20 Feathers per capture + 25% chance at Blood Essence and 25 Feathers 
Wolves will give 75% chance 1 Wolf Ribs + 25% chance at 1 raptor blood and 1 raptor meat - 75% chance 1 Wolf Pelt + 25% Chance at 2 Wolf Pelts 
Space Birds will give 75% chance 10-20 feathers per capture + 25% chance at Space Essence and 25 Feathers 
Raptors will give 75% chance 1 Raptor Meat + 25% chance at 1 raptor blood and 1 raptor meat - 75% chance at 1 Raptor Pelt + 25% chance at 2 Raptor Pelts 
Aliens will give 25% chance at 1-2 space bars + 25% chance at 2-4 space essence + 25% chance at 2-3 Space Logs + 24.8% chance at 1-2 Space Herb and 1-2 Meteor Herb + .2% chance at a blue print 
basically for aliens its 250/1000 and then 248/1000 and 2/1000 for the random alien tech blue print, Blueprint Auto Miner is the only alien tech for now and more coming in the future(mini cannon) Trap Placement  Can place 2 Bird Traps and 1 Cage from 99-119 Hunter 
120-135 can place 3 bird traps and 2 cages Trap information
Cage Can be used until the animal breaks the cage which could be on the first go or up to 3 times, just depends when the NPC breaks the trap 
Bird trap can be used until the bird breaks the trap which could be on the first go or up to 3 times, just depends when the NPC breaks the trap  Cages are 2x2  Need to poke them animals inside the cage, or how do those big animals get in?  Firemaking But little Jimmy asked, how do you cook the FOOD, why are we even hunting for food if I don't know how to cook it, well little Jimmy get you stats to 135 you scrub 
Each island will have a different color fire to match the theme of the island
Even home will have the first fire  The Fires Elder Log Fire at home - 99 Firemaking required - 4k Exp per Elder Log  
Welcome Buff - Gives 20% Exp to everyone at home and extra 1000 str bonus, magic attack, and range bonus. This will help noobs who just came to mage 
Self Welcome Buff - Give yourself 10% bonus exp to use anywhere + 500 str bonus, magic bonus and range bonus 
These 2 buffs stack and this is the only way to get them     Jungle Island Fire in the middle of the island - 106 Firemaking required - 5k Exp per log - Uses Elder Logs as well 
Will be known when island layout is done 
Jungle Buff - Uncover the Secrets of the Jungle, every activity you do will have a chance to give an item 1/100 1x Elder Log OR 1x Green Crystal Seed OR 1x Raw Octopus 
Activities can be fishing, wcing, picking herbs anything that you gain 1 item from it that could set off the 1/100   Ice Island Fire in the middle of the island - 112 Fire making required - 8k Exp Per log - Metal Logs
Ice Ice Baby - You are only allowed to walk on the Island due to the freezing cold of the Fire, in turn granting you bonus experience 5 or 10 or 25% on the next action    Add Logs to the Undying Burning furnace - 117 Fire Making required - 12k Per 2 Logs - Metal + Elder Logs 
Dwarven Buff(self buff) - Gives 25% extra smithing experience for 30 seconds so people would bring their stack of bars, + 4 logs to do a full inv    Space Island Fire - 123 Firemaking required - 12k Exp PEr log - Space Logs 
Outer Space Buff - You feel lighter so items you gain are automatically banked 50% of the time 
Space Knowledge(self Buff) - Grants the person +2 in all skills so they can do things above their level, buff is given 30 seconds per log added   Fire Spirits  Doing Firemaking will also summon Elder Spirit Orbs
The rate of an Orb is 1/200 and they will only be up for 50 game ticks or 30 seconds so people need to pay attention 
These Orbs will grant you special powers for a small time being 
Purple Orb will grant you a Elder Melee Buff for 25% Melee Damage for 5 minutes and give you 1-10t randomly and a double str potion 
Adding a log to the fire will add 6 seconds to the buff so people can have basically a freeze on it while they train fire making    The Green orb will grant you special powers for a small time being as well 
Green orb is Elder Range Buff it will give 25% range damage for 5 minutes and give you 1-10t randomly and a double range potion 
Adding a log to the fire will add 6 seconds to the buff so people can have basically a freeze on it while they train fire making    Final orb is Blue Orb 
Blue orb is the Elder Mage Buff and it will give 25% Magic Damage for 5 minutes and give you 1-10t randomly and a double magic potion 
Adding a log to the fire will add 6 seconds to the buff so people can have basically a freeze on it while they train fire making  Mining Little Jimmy needs to make himself a dragon pick and all the other equips, so how does he do this! HE USES A RUNE PICK TO MINE THE DRAGON ORES! Exp Tables Dragon Ore - 99 Mining - 6k Experience - Found in Blood Map 
Glacial Essense - 100 Mining - 2.5k Experience  - Found in Ice Map 
Blood Essense - 112 Mining - 4k Experience - Found in Blood Map 
Space Ore - 115 Mining - 12k Experience - Found in Space Map 
Space Essence - 124 Mining - 6k Experience - Found in Space map  Pickaxes 
Rune Pickaxe - Will provide no benefits 
Dragon Pickaxe - Will provide -1 tick for minimum and -3 tick for maximum for example 3-15 turns into 2-12 or 3-10 turns into 2-7 
Dragon Pickaxe will only have 100 uses, you can charge a dragon pick with other Dragon picks for a lot of charges, this is account bound 
use one Dragon pick on another for 100 charges  Smithing  Now Little Jimmy is set on making some bars and then finally can make his cool new tools and other goodies Exp Tables  Smelting Dragon Bar - 99 Smithing - 10k Experience 
Space Bar - 115 Smithing - 20k Experience  Smithing Dragon Pickaxe - 100 Smithing - Requires 3 Dragon Bars - 25k Experience 
Dragon Fishing net - 101 Smithing - Requires 3 Dragon Bars - 28k Experience 
Dragon Axe - 102 Smithing - Requires 4 Dragon Bars - 36k Experience 
Dragon Fishing Pole - 103 Smithing - Requires 4 Dragon Bars - 40k Experience  More coming soon <3 How to smelt the bars  To smith one Dragon Bar you will need 100 Hellpowder + Dragon Ore 
To smith one Space bar you will need 200 Hellpowder + Space Ore  Runecrafting  Little Jimmy also mined something called Essence, and now what is the purpose of it!  Exp Tables Glacial Rune(e) - 99 Runecrafting - 2k Experience 
Blood Rune(e) - 112 Runecrafting - 4k Experience 
Space Rune(e) - 123 Runecrafting 6k Experience  Effects of Runes Glacial Rune(e) effect - If used with Mage will also apply a Freeze burn which is 5% extra damage + 2500-9999 after 2 ticks from initial cast 
Blood rune(e) effect - If used with Mage will apply a Blood suck effect which is 5% extra damage  + 2500-9999 damage after 2 ticks from initial cast + heals for 5-25 HP 
Space rune(e) effect - If used with Mage will apply a shooting star effect over the NPC which is 10% extra damage + 5000-25000 damage after 2 ticks from initial cast  Woodcutting Jimmy forgot he needed logs to make the fire and even power up the furnace! At least he has the tools now to cut these amazing new trees Exp Tables Elder Logs - 99 Woodcutting - 5k Wooductting Exp 
Metal Logs - 112 Woodcutting - 8k Woodcutting Exp 
Space Logs - 123 Woodcutting - 12.5k Woodcutting Exp  Axes Rune axe will provide no benefits 
Dragon axe will provide -1 tick for minimum and -3 tick for maximum for example 3-15 turns into 2-12 or 3-10 turns into 2-7 
Dragon axe will only have 100 uses, you can charge a dragon axe with other Dragon axes for a lot of charges, this is account bound 
use one Dragon axe on another for 100 charges  Fletching Little Jimmy has all these logs now and all these bars, he has to be able to make something with them? Exp Tables Elder Arrow Shafts - 99 Fletching - 2.5k Exp per log - makes 10 shafts 
Headless Blood Arrows - 99 Fletching - 5k exp per 10 Blood feathers attached to the arrow shafts 
Blood Tipped arrows - 100 Fletching - 7.5k Exp per 10 arrows made 
Headless Space Arrows - 112 Fletching - 10k per 10 Space feathers attached to the arrow shafts 
Space Arrows - 112 Fletching - 15k Exp per 10 arrows made and 10 is made per 10 arrow shafts and 10 arrows heads  Effect of Arrows  Blood Arrows Blood Arrow +2000 Range Bonus 
Gives a leech effect by healing 5-10 hp per arrow shot and gives 5000-25000 extra damage on the tick after the arrow is shot so it should show the 2 lines for arrow damage 
and since its 2 ticks per arrow shot should be damage shown every tick if shot non stop  Space Arrows Space Arrow +3000 Range Bonus 
Gives a Damage effect by adding 10,000 per line of the arrow shot so extra 20k damage per arrow and does 5000-25000 extra damage on the tick after the arrow shot  Crafting  But wait, Little Jimmy realized he cannot use the arrows because astrals go into that slot!!! So what will Jimmy do. He must craft a weapon to use these new arrows? AND HOW DOES HE MAKE HUNTER STUFF! Exp Tables Bird Trap - 2x Elder Logs - 99 Crafting - 10k Crafting Exp 
1x Wolf Pelt + 2x Dragon Bar + 1x Elder Log + 2x Metal Log = Ironwood Bow - 100 Crafting - 50k Crafting EXP 
Hunter Box - 2x Space Log - 106 Crafting - 20k Crafting Exp 
1x Raptor Hide + 2x Space Bar + 1x Raptor Blood + 2x Space Logs = Space Crossbow - 111 Crafting - 100k Crafting EXP  How to use and stats Ironwood Bow Ironwood Bow - 2 Tick a shot - Cannot be shot without arrows - Can only be loaded with 250 arrows and when loaded will be Ironwood bow(blood)(f) to mention its a fully loaded bow
When one arrow is shot its Ironwood bow(blood)(u) and arrows cannot be taken out and the weapon is untradable and will be destoryed when arrows run out  Stats
+6500 Range Bonus 
+2000 def bonuses range and mage 
+500 melee ones 
10 prayer  Space Crossbow  Space Crossbow - 2 tick a shot - cannot be shot without arrows - Can only be loaded with 250 arrows and when loaded will be a Space Crossbow(blood)(f) to mention its fully loaded same untradable concept as for ironwood bow. (f) is tradable and one without any arrows. Also you must load in 250 arrows to use it cannot just do 11 arrows lol  Stats
+7750 Range Bonus 
+2500 range and mage 
+1000 melee ones 
10 prayer Thieving Jimmy discovered some cool stuff in every corner of the island, some are chests some are corpses, and one is a MICROVERSE! WHAT IS THIS JIMMY SAID. And discovered its a great way to get resources.  Exp Tables Jungle chest - 2.5k EXP per thieve - 99 Thieving 
Bloody Corpse - 4k EXP per thieve - 107 
Ice Chest - 6.5k EXP per thieve - 116
Microverse - 8k EXP per thieve - 123 Concept of Thieving Chests will have 4 Across the Island North west South west South east and North East  Each chest will run out of goodies every 250 thieves for that chest alone, when all chests are cleared, they will refill Looting an empty Chest will deal 50 HP of damage  Rewards Jungle Chest - Level 99  Seeds 6/250
3/250 1x Green Crystal Seeds 
2/250 1x Glow Seeds 
1/250 1x Earth Heart Seeds  Jungle Wood 6/250
3/250 1x Elder Wood 
2/250 2x Elder Wood 
1/250 3x Elder Wood  Double Potions 3/250
1/250 1x Double str pot 
1/250 1x Double Mage Pot
1/250 1x Double Range pot  Fish 5/250
4/250 1x Raw Octopus
1/250 1x Raw Aligator  Hunter Supplies 
3/250 1x Bird Trap
2/250 1x Hunter Cage Bil Tokens 225/250
155/250 150x Bil tokens 
60/250 250x Bil tokens 
10/250 350x Bil Tokens Bloody Corpse - Level 107 Seeds 5/250
3/250 1x Blood Seeds 
2/250 1x Radioactive seeds  Double Potions 3/250
1/250 1x Double str pot 
1/250 1x Double Mage Pot
1/250 1x Double Range pot  Fish 4/250
2/250 1x Raw Phirana 
2/250 1x Raw Murder Fish  Ess 3/250 
3/250 1x Blood Ess  Hunter Supplies 5/250
3/250 1x Bird Trap
2/250 1x Hunter Cage Bil Tokens 225/250
150/250 300x Bil tokens 
55/250 400x Bil tokens 
20/250 500x Bil Tokens  Ice Chest - Level 116 Seeds 3/250
2/250 1x Purple Mist 
1/250 1x Ice Seed Double Potions 3/250
1/250 1x Double str pot 
1/250 1x Double Mage Pot
1/250 1x Double Range pot  Wolf 3/250
2/250 1x Wolf Meat 
1/250 1x Wolf Pelt  Logs 5/250
5/250 1x Metal Log  Ess 4/250 
4/250 1x Ice Ess  Hunter Supplies 2/250
2/250 1x Hunter Cage Bil Tokens 225/250
150/250 375x Bil tokens 
55/250 450x Bil tokens 
20/250 550x Bil Tokens Microverse - Level 123 Seeds 5/250
3/250 1x Meteor Seeds  
2/250 1x Star Seeds  Double Potions 3/250
1/250 1x Double str pot 
1/250 1x Double Mage Pot
1/250 1x Double Range pot  Fish 3/250 
3/250 1x Raw Robot tuna  Ess 5/250 
5/250 1x Space ess  Logs 4/250
4/250 1x Space Logs Hunter Supplies 5/250
3/250 1x Hunter Cage
2/250 1x Bird Trap  Bil Tokens 225/250
150/250 425x Bil tokens 
50/250 500x Bil tokens 
25/250 625x Bil Tokens Farming Little Jimmy sees all these farming patches and wants to plant the seeds he got from thieving and hoping he could get them from Monsters soon(part 2 PvM UPDATE) Exp Tables Crystal Seeds - 99 farming - 2k per herb - Can only grow in Jungle 
Glow Seeds - 104 farming - 3k Per herb - Grown in Jungle
Blood seeds - 107 farming - 3.5k per herb - Grown in Blood Map 
Meteor Seeds - 110 farming - 4k per herb - Grown in Space Map 
Star seeds - 114 farming - 5k Exp per herb - grown in Space Map 
Purple Mist - 118 farming - 6k Exp per herb - Grown in Ice Map 
Radioactive Seeds - 123 farming - 6.5k exp per herb - Blood Map 
Earth heart Seeds - 127 farming - 7k Exp per herb - Grown in Jungle 
Ice Seeds - 130 Farming - 7.5k Exp per herb - Grown in Ice map   Farming Patches and how it works Each area has 4 Patches and you can only plant the seeds in the right zone. You will need a Seed Dibber, and a rake and patience. No water needed they are saturated by growing the plants on the right land!  Patches take 10 minutes to grow Herblore  Little Jimmy has so many herbs now and has to do something with them! He want's to make some potions for him and his friends the MagePS Community!!!!! Exp Tables Potion 1 - Rename to Ichor Potion - Level 104
Potion 2 - Rename to Mist Potion - Level 118
Potion 3 - Rename to Radioactive Potion - Level 123
Potion 4 - Rename to Witches Potion - Level 99
Potion 5 - Rename to Space Potion - Level 114
Potion 6 - Rename to Earths Gift Potion - Level 127
Potion 7 - Rename to Death Potion - Level 107
Potion 8 - Rename to Life Potion - Level 130 Potion Recipes Ichor Potion - Purple Glow Herb + Vial of water + 100 Golden Keys 
Mist Potion - Purple Mist Herb + Vial of water + 150 Hell Powder 
Radioactive Potion - Radioactive Herb + Vial of Water + 200 Crystal Keys 
Witches Potion - Green Glow Herb + Vial Of Water + 3 Blood Stained Feathers 
Space Potion - Star Herb + Vial of Water + 3 Space Feathers 
Earths Gift Potion - Blueberry Special Herb + Vial of Water + 1 Hard Shell crab piece the one from the boss? the common drop 
Death Potion - Blood Stained Herb + Vial of water + 100 Hell Powder
Life Potion - Ice Herb + Meteor Herb + Vial of Water + Vial of Oxygen  Potion Effects  Ichor Potion - Gives you the Blood of the Gods and makes you Immortal for 5 minutes(New buff name - Ichor Blood (examine effect of buff - Immortality Is given) ) 
Mist Potion - When the potion is drunk it will leave a purple mist or any color mist we can get in that spot for 3 minutes, every second a mob is in the mist 
will do 2500 damage a tick, for drops to count via the mist you must attack the NPC. Only the player who put the mist down can see it 
Radioactive Potion - Radioactive buff for 5 minutes, any NPC's attacking you will be given the yellow hitsplat, it will deal 10,000 extra damage per time the NPC hits you with 
a yellow hit splat 
Witches Potion - You uncover Dark Magic and your magic Damage increases 10% with 5% boost for Range and Melee as well. Witches Buff for 5 minutes 
Space Potion - This dank potion gives you the knowledge of the Elders and increases all your skills by 10 for 10 minutes meaning people can do content 10 levels 
above what their level is - Space Knowledge Buff 
Earths Gift Potion - Poison is now your friend, any attacks made on you will put thorns under the NPC and inflict 2500 Damage + a poison which will deal 25k damage 
per 15 ticks. Earths Gift Buff lasts 5 minutes 
Death Potion - Kills the next thing you attack after drinking the potion(we already have a buff like this) Buff name - Deaths Embrace when NPC is killed need to redrink 
Life Potion - Every NPC you kill around you will spawn an additional 2 NPC's from the dead, the max NPC's attacking you at once with this buff can be 5 - Life Buff 5 minutes