Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
berserk this

Berserk This Helper Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage:Lately i have been spending atleast 8 hours a day on Mage, sometimes even more.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): hours played

Screenshot_7.png.5097a4b1d381a0658096cefb4e9e16ee.png

Reasons for helping people: I like helping people out,i'm always trying to answer or help out people in the best way i can. People can always contact me either on the server or discord, and ill help out in any way i can. Furthermore it gave me a great fealing when i started on the server that some people helped me out, we gotta keep spreading that love and make sure everyone has a great time at Mage.

Reasons for playing Mage: I keep on playing Mage because it is a great server, it has friendly staff and the playerbase is mostly supportive and friendly aswell. Other reasons why Mage keeps me goin are the zones and the rewards for grinding. Overall i think it's a great server wich should get alot more appreciation than it is getting right now

Time zone: GMT+2

• Like 1

1+ from me :)

always trying to help out where he can, very humble, and a nice player :)

• Like 1

gonna +1 this one too, seems like he is a big nub, but atleast helping us out ;) very humble indeed.

+1 from Tea, Helps players and active player. Even though he likes to gamble me and steal all my bank!