Don't have an account? Register on forums!
hypoo

Helper Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Lately I've been spending maybe 4-6 hours a day on Mageps with intentions of doubling that play time and be more active with the community. Cant stress this part enough, I will be more active and if I do reach helper rank I'll actually logout too lol

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): 

Reasons for helping people: I like to help people to get the server growing, when I started we had like 70-80 on at a time regularly and now we've been up near the 100's. I want to see that number grow as well as the community. We have a lot of great players.

Reasons for playing Mage:I stopped playing rsps's in general for a few years and when I came back Mageps is the only server that has drawn me in. The content is so unique and the community is great. Plus so much to do and I've stuck around as long as I have mainly due to the people.

Time zone: PST

staff.jpg

• Like 1

1+ mans always helping where he can, - especially at multizones, to speeden up new players progress :)
answers when he can, and always humble. 

Also +1 for helper, he is very helpfull and can be friendly even before you know him.

+1 he's always helping people saying in yell "whoever needs help at multizones pm me" and he's a nice person so he deserves being a helper.

Big vouch very helpful individual and all round good nature. 

https://gyazo.com/2a0054f329ce1db489c881518f762319

i like this server alot i play more than 12 hr a day i help alot on players that afk in combat(ask slave,tea)i help new players on how to get gear wep and do stuff i have i love to help players and i got a friendly spirit im good player and i respect players im honest and i think i will be a good staff helper i staf log in alot of time and i dont afk in game i alweys have something to do and try to find who needs help i have invited friends to server i have talk good stuffs about this server .