Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  

The Slave - Helper Application

Posted (edited)

Hours you spend a day on Mage: From 7-8 hours at lowest, to 15 - 18 hours tops.
Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): Playtime.thumb.PNG.bc44ee756a03cd8763a66c575d1fd001.PNG 

Reasons for helping people: I believe that helping people out gives me good karma, and i get a good feeling, when i help somebody out, and see good results of it. When i started playing here, i didnt know how to get started, what to do, and what to grind, but by the time i got the hang of the server, and now are very familiar with everything here, so all i want is to give new players the feeling that i had when i first started, and let them play instead of giving up, - even if i have to answer the same question over and over, or even if they cant help themselves, im here to help them :)
Reasons for playing Mage: Isnt this self explanatory? Mage-PS is the best server out there, and will remain the best server for long time, and we have the best community, i really like how our CC is, how friendly everyone are, i love how everyone greets eachother with "WB" in CC when they see players log in again. Even if we had 10 players on at tops, i would still play day in, day out, cause i really enjoy this server. Its the first game i started playing after 2 years away from my PC, and got really hooked to it. The concept of ::zones & the reward system it has, makes me just wanna grind more and more, i really enjoy the community, the staff we have atm, and everything about it.
Time zone: GMT +2

Edited by 2670
  • Like 1

+1 from me bro ;)

• Like 1

Fair and square, +1 from me

• Like 1

+100 this guy well where do I start, errr every day I used to be active this guy would be always helping someone anyway he can and he's always helping in the chat, I've always seen him as a future staff everyone loves theslave/2670 as he's a good laugh and u can have a joke with him and he never takes it seriously, so good luck my man I wish u luck with your app 

Forward

• Like 1

+1, always has threads ready for new players

• Like 1

+1 but not sure why ;)

• Confused 1

@hypoo ily toooo my bro :)