Sign in to follow this  
silas

Silas Helper Application

silas    1

I play 10-12 hours a day since I started in Early November of 2019.

I help people because of the community it creates. Nothing better than helping someone when they first start and seeing them helping people within days as well. It creates an atmosphere where every time someone logs in the chat is flying with Welcome backs which is a great atmosphere for not only new players but players of all play times.Ingame.PNG.900c96752158dc145ea79aa46468e03c.PNG My pms are always open and I leave no one out. 

I play Mage because I love runescape mechanics but love the high health bosses and dmg of games like Path of Exile so it fits my gaming needs perfectly and I've been on almost every single day since i first made my account. I am so excited for the direction its heading and would love to be a part of it in anyway possible. 

My time zone is EST

• Like 1

shinox    2

Been helping in the cc ever since he joined. Is friendly to all players and has my thumbs up.

+1 from me -shinox-

• Thanks 1

im basto    1

+1 for this dudee

knows his stuff, replies pretty damn quick

see him online a lot xD 

and friendlyyyy

See ya ingameee :D 

• Thanks 1

Forward    5

+10 well where do I start with salis, he's active all most all day and night half of the time im sure he doesn't even sleep.

Hes always helping and welcomes all new players new and old what ever time of day it is he will reply or you see him in cc helping someone. 

Salis is one of the nicest people I've met on a rsps before and he's always happy and I swear I've never seen him in a mood and u can have a joke around with salis and he won't take anything to heart. 

So yehh I feel salis will be a good part of the staff team for the future of mage

Gl salis ❤️

Forward

• Thanks 1