Sign in to follow this  
Forward

Forward Staff Application

Forward    5

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Easily Like 15+ Hours A Day

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): 5e2501159f34b_staffappphoto.PNG.aed3ca04aa2da57844e0c1f534822feb.PNG

Reasons for helping people: Well lets Just Start By Saying Ever Since I Joined MagePS Community Ive Learned Alot And Have Helped In Places Where Im Needed And I Try My Hardest To Keep Everything As Good As It Can Be, Due To Having Alot Of Experience In Helping People In The Past So I Think Im Capable To Fill The Role Of Helper Rank Just So People Understand While Im Online Ill Always Be There Incase They Need My Help Or Just Want To Hit Me Up For A General Conversation

Reasons for playing Mage: I First Found MagePS While I Was Surfing The Web Looking For Something To Do And I Stumbled Across The Runelocus Page And Thought Id Check It Out And It Was One Of The Best Decisions Ive Made In A While Because For One The MagePS Community Is Amazing And I Know Satucre(Owner) Is Working His Ass Of To Bring Everyone Updates To Keep Everyone Happy And Make Mage The Best Custom Server Out There (Ps Anyone Reading This Make Sure You Vote) ,Anyway I Feel If I Become A Part Of The Current Staff Team I Can Help Continue Making The Server Great For Everyone The Best I Can In Anyway I Can And Also Help Make MagePS The Number #1 Rsps Server Because Lets Face It With The Updates We Have Been Promised Im Sure We Could Be The Best Very Soon 

Time zone: GMT

So I Dont Really Know Whats Left To Say Than What Ive Already Said So I Hope To See Everyone Around Ingame Or On Forums

Forward

• Like 2

2670    1

1+

This guy is always there when people need help, - hes always trying to solve issues out if he can, and help new players, 
back then when i started, he helped me alot, and motivated me to grind even more.
whenever theres an issue, hes there for people :)
and most importantly, hes always active on the server :)

Edited by 2670

im basto    1

+1 definitely !!

I joined couple days ago this man has been helping me since that moment.

He explains the stuff well and hes a nice person to talk with.

everytime I log on hes already there aswell, so id say hes worth it! 

Nice topic anyway Forward! See ya ingame <3

DikkeMeneer    0

+1

Nice guy, most of the time online!  helps out all the time and knows everythin about the game.

GL