shinox

apply for helper

shinox    2

hours i play per day around 15-16hours

i love helping people no matter what they even if its out of my reach i pm higher rank on discord for it

i love about mageps its the best rsps i played so far and i want to stay as much as i can on it

time zone gmt+2

image.thumb.png.9d81267cc4ed7eb9efc3da47c8aef98d.png

Edited by shinox
  • Like 1

Forward    5

+1 ever since i started playing like 2days ago every time i have a question and (i know how annoying it can be) when someone asks constant questions but ive always came to shinox dunno why but he has always gave me the best answer to a question i ask doesnt matter what time of day always get a pretty quick reply aswell and also he has helped me learn the server quite well so i think he deserves helper as he should be given the chance to help people the same way he has been already

good luck bro

Forward

Banjo    0

thebackstab is real

silas    1

I've been playing since the beginning of November and every time im on I see shinox saying Pm for help or helpin someone in cc. Hes on literally all the time and whenever he is online he helping someone or making sure ppl can ask him for help if needed. No cap couldnt see anyone else that plays atm being a better helper.

Jill    0

+1 from me, he helps me out alot when he can, also he  is friendly and very active ingame

God ares    0
Posted (edited)

Possible candidate for support. +1 from me -Tea-

Edited by God ares

Nicolly    0

I started playing 2 days ago, and he asked a lot of questions and helped me a lot in the beginning, even though it was annoying to ask him to take my questions, he was very helpful in helping, I see that he helps a lot of other players, I think it would be best choice as a helper

By:Nicoly

Satucre    36

Approved! Welcome to the MagePS Staff team Shinox1

Congrats buddy! <3

-Enigma