Sign in to follow this  
Money Bags

Money Bagz - Server Support App

Money Bags    0

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 8-12 (I am able to play at home and work) ( so on most of the day)

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): e07b57b9f07aba4fbf1d36c316574903.png

Reasons for helping people: I enjoy reading guides like most people read books, I have gone over every forums guide and watched every YouTube vid on this server when I first started playing so I have a pretty good idea of most in game knowledge. I like to help people because a lot of the time most new players just get overlooked like, "go figure it out you noob" or "just grind and you will learn". I was once that noob and know the feeling so I try to help anyone who I see ask.

Reasons for playing Mage: MagePS is the very first custom server I've ever played. so coming here was a brand new experience for me. I had a tough time figuring out what to do. if it wasn't for watching hours and hours of YouTube vids using ::thread 11564, id probably still be wandering around clueless. I only play one server at a time so I am literally on all day, I play at home and am fortunate enough to play at work. after figuring out the flow of things I have become hooked on grinding zones I am currently working on 100% completion

Time zone: Central Standard Time