Sign in to follow this  
God ares

Tea - Server Helper

God ares    0

IN Game Name - Tea

Hours you spend a day on Mage: On a daily average I spend 5-6 hours of my time on Mage. This would Translate to 40+ hours a week

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): 5 Days 1 Hours, so far. But will go up daily! Pic BelowmagePS.png.2980c939be2fd128d733cc206b96570c.png

Reasons for helping people: I'd love to work with you to help share some of my knowledge and experience to help grow this community. While my experience wouldn't cover everything it would be a good start to becoming a level-headed helper that is willing to objectively look at things and take them for face value. Overall we as a community have to identify what our weaknesses are as a team and work towards bettering ourselves to ensure that we don't bottleneck our growth. Overall I would like to help Contribute to the server that has kept me entertained for the last while, and has provided me with the ambition again to return to private servers. 

Reasons for playing Mage: Mage is a fantastic server that shows a ton of potential. What I love the most about Mage is the fact that we are one of the best developed custom servers. Mage continues to grow and improve on a weekly basis. The community is full of excitement and we have some very intelligent and dedicated members who are committed to the betterment of this server and thoroughly enjoy spending time with our community. I have really come to enjoy everything Mage has created and it suits my play style very well. This is the first server in a long time that I have Truly bitten into and I'm really enjoying it.

Time zone: EST

Discord: Tea #4339

Edited by God ares

Hybrol    5

Very helpfull and nice to people, +1 from me

peon    4

Active in help, good person +1

dontdothat    0

Very nice guys +1

Satucre    25

Approved