Sign in to follow this  
Gausey

Habibi Aka Gausey 4 ss

Gausey    0

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 5 hours on average, depends on the day

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): image.thumb.png.3549d967c004541d42c1da93148cbd01.png

Reasons for helping people: I am a relatively new player and I myself don't like having answers to questions or people to help me out and care about me, so i'm just trying to be that person for someone else.. Also i hate everyone that AFK's at Evil and they deserve to be sent home at light speed! lol jk. I don't really care about power i just want to be helpful or chat with players about the game. I have learned a lot in the past 2 weeks and I feel like server support would help me dedicate my time more and help me learn more/everything about the game.

Reasons for playing Mage: I like the custom type of servers a lot more than regular RS. Absolutely hate OS Servers. I've always been a 614 kinda guy. Nevertheless the staff and devs seem to be really hardworking and i'm prepared to bring the same energy to the table. There is definetly a large grinding aspect that kinda brings back the OG days and I love it. Everything nowadays is such instant gratification and I can really appreciate the grinding that a lot of players do to succeed on this server.

Time zone: PST