helpers

Peon -

uwu it madi -

Turtle king-

Iron gajeel -

MarsS2_KeyArt-Horizontal_1920x1080_CLEAN.jpg

Edited by Mars

Elite Tea    0

The staff team does an excellent job with responding to every questions and making it their top priority to be as honest and helpful as possible! keep up the great work guys! 

Remember: this is my opinion. I might be wrong at some stuff and you are always welcome to correct me. Spoilered the stuff cause the post would kinda long otherwise.

Owners

Satucre - Haven't really seen him that much, so can't give any feedback. Except if he is developer too then great job!

Axo - Been doing really good job past week that I have played. Is active on the bug discussion channel on discord and actually does really good job at solving them.

Admins

Steffio - To be honest, the only things I remember of him are "::deals! pm me! we accept osrs/rs3", "remember to vote!", "thanks for supporting the server" and answering questions sometimes. Now I don't know if he does stuff in the background, if he is just limited to this or if there isn't just anything else for an Admin to do.

Dc ftw - Pretty much the same as Steffio, but answers a little more questions(?). Also saw him deal with a fp scam, he dealt with it professionally and quickly. Great guy overall tho.

net- Either I haven't seen him once or he plays under an alias? Probably just different timezones.

Moderators

Mars - Now this dude does a lot of work in the chat. He helps the most, he keeps chat clean and he is just a great guy. Someone the helpers should look up to. Also really really active.

helpers

Peon - Helps with what he can and is active. Has great attitude. Not much else you can ask from a Helper

uwu it madi - Haven't really seen him help that much, mostly just ::yelling "remember to vote" and telling new players to check the starter guide. I have seen him handle one situation in CC and it went kinda badly.

Turtle king- Have seen him help players, but not enough. Also seen him handle one situation in CC and it went as badly as madi's.

Iron gajeel - Haven't really seen him online that much(but remember, we play on different times most likely) and haven't really seen him try to help players who ask stuff in CC.

Overall opinion on staff: Good, but there is a lot to improve on. Mostly on how staff handles situations without it escalating too much and if it has escalated too much then how to de-escalate the situation.

Edited by Ironman Cant
  • Like 1

zao    0

hello, so i'm really happy to playing mageps because there is a great working team which is amazing.Also im giving big respect for steffio he's is a mazing guy and player who helping to everyone thank you for everything.

Haha    1

Owners

Satucre -  Great person, love how active he is as an owner and can tell he truly cares about the community, always doing events for us to giveback for the support we give.

Axo -  Active on discord but not so much In-game, spoken with him multiple times about QoL and Bug fixes, doing a great job though :)

Admins

Steffio - Probably my Favorite staff / person on the server, extremely helpful and goes out of his way to make sure you get the help you need, a person you can talk to whenever, although his damage isn't so great he's a good person.

Dc ftw - Deals with situations fairly well, seen him deal with drama in the cc and handled it quickly and calmed down everyone.

Net-  First staff I've ever talked to on this server, seems to be more active on discord then In-game (helping people) would love to see him more active in CC/In-game.

Moderators

Mars - Great person and very helpful, makes sure the server is clean and nobody is being toxic. Has a great attitude and just seems relaxed 24/7

Helpers

Peon - Haven't noticed him much In-game but may be because of timezones and such, can't give my opinion.

uwu it madi - Only spoken to her once but seems like a great person, don't know how they handle situations, but I always see them reminding people to ::vote which is good growth for the server.

Turtle king- Only seen this person on once since I've been here for past month but it may be because of timezones.

Elite Gajeel - Good person and always wanting to help, answering people in CC all the time and making sure new players get the help they need as we know starting out is a bit confusing.

Owners

Satucre - Not really had interaction but he is active when not sleeping. lol

Axo -

Admins

Steffio - see him in chat, not had interaction but know of him/her.

Dc ftw - Best mod/admin ive had interaction mainly with dc and never an issue.

net- 

Moderators

Mars -

helpers

Peon - very helpful with everything 

uwu it madi - i like to call her a him to annoy. dont make mod so cant mute me :)

Turtle king-

Iron gajeel -

only given feedback on names ive seen last few days but never pay much attention tbh.

irit    0

So  far being a new player,  all the staff have all been helpful with any questions i may need help with.  i'm taking my time learning the server i play an iron man  "we"  

Will give a more advanced description later the longer i play, so far really enjoying the game.

ironman can    0
  • Owners
  • Satucre - good and active owner
  • Axo - good updates, fast bug fixing,
  •  
  • Admins
  • Steffio - hspams too much 
  • Dc ftw -  Quite active and helpful guy, seen him helping quite alot on help cc
  • net-  Who?
  •  
  • Moderators
  • Mars - Helps alot and in my opinion one of the best if not the best staff member
  •  
  • helpers
  • Peon -Helps people on help cc and overall quite active
  • uwu it madi -Have not seen her helping that much
  • Turtle king-not seen much helping from him either
  • Iron gajeel - Who?

Esquire    0

I'm new to the server and so far I've gathered that the staff team is genuinely good. Whenever someone asks a question there is always someone there to respond and help out. All of the staff members seem really friendly and are very welcoming. I think all the helpers are very knowledgeable about the game and always have an answer to my question. I've asked loads of questions and not one has been ignored. Thank you to the staff team for being so helpful.

spooky1234    0

Owners

Satucre - Chill guy seen him a bit on and doing server stuff

Axo - Great guy, always getting on to fix stuff that breaks

Admins

Steffio - haven't seen him much but feeds the trolls a bit.

Dc ftw - Awesome guy talks a lot and always around for deals and issues

net- Doesn't usually play at the same times as me so unsure

Moderators

Mars - Amazing moderator always helping people out and communicating between the staff so everyone is in the loop, definitely the best choice for his role

helpers

Peon - Always helping and trying to resolve problems, good personality too!

uwu it madi - Nice as a person, haven't seen them do much as a helper though.

Turtle king- Have barely seen them talk at all, probably different timezones.

Iron gajeel - Seen them help out a few times and overall nice person

• Satucre - nice lad
  • Axo - rebel and take the server over please. you a god.
  •  
  • Admins
  • Steffio - he is dutch, so for that reason, best admin in game
  • Dc ftw -  he isn't dutch.
  • net-  he isn't dutch.
  •  (admins are doing a wonderful job, nothing to comment)
  • Moderators
  • Mars - Helps alot give this guy a raise.
  •  
  • helpers
  • Peon - nice guy and active helper.
  • uwu it madi -nice lad but never see him help tbh
  • Turtle king-have not seen him online too much so no comment
  • Iron gajeel - nice lad, 5/7

Jerm    0

Owners

Satucre - I've seen him online quite a bit he's helped me out but haven't seen much besides that.

Axo - I personally haven't seen him online. maybe i just end up missing him.

Admins

Steffio -Seen him somewhat not a whole lot.

Dc ftw - He's helped me quite a bit usually online helping.

net- Haven't seen him on but then again i might just not pay enough attention

Moderators

Mars -Another one who's helped me quite a bit with my questions always fast to reply.

helpers

Peon - See him on alot yelling the new player guide and reminding players to vote. also helped me quite a bit!

uwu it madi - Seen online maybe once yelling about voting but not much besides that.

Turtle king- haven't seen him on but maybe i just don't login when he's on

Iron gajeel - same as above. maybe i've just missed him being on.

Arcanes    0

Owners

Satucre - Nice guy/girl, responds to questions sometimes. is a memer haha

Axo - never talked to axo

Admins

Steffio - Never talked much

Dc ftw - My go to staff member to ask anything, guy/girl helps out alot and is very helpful

net-  Never talked to you much :(

Moderators

Mars - First person i ever spoke to and he helped me kill fairys xD good guy/girl

helpers

Peon - My 2nd go to staff member to ask a question always has an answer or trys to find one

uwu it madi - Never spoke to you much

Turtle king- I hate your kin

Iron gajeel - id say helpful in the chat whenever i see someone asking a question hes answering

elf pker5    3

Owners

Satucre - better than football, worse than sex

Axo - keep up the good work fixing bugs

Admins

Steffio - pizza time, great admin

Dc ftw - viiiktoooor, great admin

net - fucking monster, most kills ingame n stuff, great admin

Moderators

Mars - neptune is better, helps out people, levitates on walls

helpers

Peon - peon me, 10/10