Sign in to follow this  
freaxx99

Freaxx99 - Server Admin Application

freaxx99    1
Posted (edited)

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 4-5 hours weekdays, 12+ hours weekends

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): image.thumb.png.052501b54dc75a81b219e832eba064e8.png

Since i have already been given Helper, I am going to leave out the other 3 topics for the application, since I have already answered them previously.

I am looking to become Admin for the server. The reason I wish to become Admin is quite simple. I want to be an active staff member that is able to help everyone with almost anything and everything. I want to be able to do daily events / giveaways and such that will help our new players keep playing, without ruining the eco of course. I want to be able to help with donations, provide deals and incentives. I want to help this server grow the best I can. 

If you want any more information, please respond to this application or pm me in game or in discord.

Sincerely,

Helper Freaxx99

Edited by freaxx99

hc grumble    0

I believe personally as the #1 hardcore in the server that this man deserves the position.

The server has been lacking some admin staff for a while, freaxx is quite active and would be a great member of the team, he is always respectful and always helps anyone who needs it. 

It's a +1 from me. :)

I believe that he is capable of handling this position. He has been very helpful to me during my journey on mageps.

He has always been available when someone in cc needs help. He is very active and a great member of staff.

My favorite so far <3. Except that loser net :P

Vouch

Legion    0

I believe that Freaxx stands out when it comes to this position. He is always on, always helping and always there. Him becoming admin is not for him, it is for the community, and i know that he knows this. He loses a huge chunk of the game by accepting this role. He loses all the hard work he has done as a eco account, and he is willing to accept that. Freaxx above everyone else deserves this, not only for his outstanding community service, but his enforcement of the rules and lets just be honest, its good for PR.

freaxx99    1
5 minutes ago, Legion said:

I believe that Freaxx stands out when it comes to this position. He is always on, always helping and always there. Him becoming admin is not for him, it is for the community, and i know that he knows this. He loses a huge chunk of the game by accepting this role. He loses all the hard work he has done as a eco account, and he is willing to accept that. Freaxx above everyone else deserves this, not only for his outstanding community service, but his enforcement of the rules and lets just be honest, its good for PR.

Got word that I will be able to keep my Eco account, so i'm not losing that.