Sign in to follow this  
Pinesol

Pinesol for Server Support!

Pinesol    4

Hours you spend a day on Mage: I play anywhere from 6 to 10 hours a day, depending on if I have work or not, but at the minimum 6 hours a day :]

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): Been on the server for 3 weeks now, with 12 days in-game play time!5d39ffbcc3e66_Screenshot(5).png.24b215efec048d06411a3a5ad6f81c32.png

Reasons for helping people: I love helping people with any possible problem they have, it makes me feel good knowing everyone is enjoying the server the fullest and I want them to know if they ever need anything we will have the BEST staff online to help! 

Reasons for playing Mage: I have never played a customs server before and this is my first one, and I have to say, the coding on this server has me stuck on this game! there's soooooooooo many and i wanna collect them all! no matter how valuable they are :P

Time zone: Time zone is Pacific Standard Time :] thanks for reading my app!

• Like 2

Smokedadank    1

definetly has helped me learn the ins and outs fo fthe server i say make this man a helper and lets do this 

• Like 1

Pinesol    4
3 minutes ago, Smokedadank said:

definetly has helped me learn the ins and outs fo fthe server i say make this man a helper and lets do this 

thanks man i appreciate your support :]

peon    1

Pine is always ready to help me when i pm him, i see him answer peoples question and are active with helping.

i think he will be a good ss.

Vouch

• Like 1