Sign in to follow this  
cruw

Bye fellas.

cruw    14

Hello MagePS,

I would like to start this post by saying I have been here for a very long time. I have always put my best foot forward for this server as a player, helper, moderator and as an admin. I enjoyed this server day in and day out, making friends, grinding bosses and progressing in the game. Even just hanging on discord while im on break from IRL work taking to my friends from Mage. The community is what always made this server for me, logging in and knowing every single person in cc, knowing what classes they had, if they had a kid or what job they had in real life. Knowing the people you play with made everything so much better...The server is still great, with new updates and content coming out almost every week or two weeks and the player-count seems to only go up and up, which is fantastic to see. I truly do love this server, my staff team and all of its players, but sadly my time has come to move on...

I do not want anyone to think I am leaving because there is anything shady going on behind the scenes. Satucre and Kion work very hard to keep all of you players and staff happy. They are always thinking of new ideas and innovations to make their vision of this server to come true. They have never done wrong by me, and it was a pleasure getting to know and work for them. I have played many rsps's, but MagePS is the only one I have ever seen/played where the owners actively and actually give a fuck about the content they produce and the server they create and grow, for that, I must applaud them.

I would like to thank the following people for becoming my friend since I have joined. Whether you liked me or not, you were all the reason I always loved this server as much as I did. Rick N Morty (War), Baron(Rngesus), Astro, Quiet, Morphling, Legend(PvM N Stake), Playerone, Iron Pog, TylerMT, Kion, Satucre, Junkie, 1bil, Mister Mula, Bartel, RedBaron, Virax, Gryphmo, TheSmallU, yotaylord, Handsomcuba, YerrBuddy, What RNG, Whos God, Mineftw1993, Somenub, Shoshin, Grizzly, IronBugzy, Cojo, Aero Legend, Kawaii Ice ( kawaii black and girl as well ) and Luthy. Most of you will never see this post, but I felt like I needed to say thanks to each and every one of you. Everyday I logged on and got to talk and hangout with you was a good one, whether or not you felt like it, you were my friend and I hope I was yours too. Many of you helped me with real life issues whether it be relationships, friends, work or school you all were there for me and helped me in some way...Thank you, for everything you have done for me, especially Rick, Quiet, Tyler and Baron, you four have been around for a damn long time and I will always be wishing you the best in anything and everything you do in your lives. 

Well, this is it...MagePS was more than just a server for me, it was a place that I got to go to relax and converse with so many people from so many diverse and unique backgrounds. All of you have made a difference in my life in some way shape or form and I wish MagePS nothing but the best. I know this server has a ton of big things planned and always will have the upper hand on any and all servers that dare compete with it. MagePS is more than just a server or a game, MagePS is a home that welcomes everyone with open arms. I can only hope that people see it for what I did, Long Live MagePS.

For the last time ever, this is Cruw, thank you for reading. 

rip babe    0

You will be missed bro <3

Junkie    0

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH MAN THANK YOU CRUW!! Thank you for always being there for me it means a lot you have helped me a lot and i am real sad to see you go man. You made everything great for a lot of people coming in especially me man. You are an amazing staff member and you have done so much for the server and i just want to give you a big sexy junkus funkus huggarooooooo we loveeee youuuu and congratulate you on new journeys my friends life is amazing and i know you are gonna soar to the top of it. I love you a lot man.

LOVE , JUNKIE ALWAYSZ BROTHAAA

Tooka    0

Sucks to see ya go man! Didn't get to know you that well yet but from the time i did see you, you were a great admin. Gl on irl bro.

Siccoblue    0

oh damn man, im sad to see you go

best of luck in life to you