Sign in to follow this  
cruw

Staff Feedback - May

cruw    14

Hello MagePS!

Another month and another post for staff review!!!

As always, we appreciate any and all kind, or constructive words you have for any and all of our staff members. Please refrain from any flaming or toxicity, as it will not be tolerated. We greatly appreciate everything you have to say so please dont hold back :) The MagePS staff team takes everything on these threads very seriously and will continue to work hard to improve and be the best staff team we can!

Also, if you have no words to say about a staff member, simply put N/A

Please, feel free to copy and paste the template below to use for feedback.

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - 

Kion - 

Axo - 

Administrator 

Cruw - 

Moderators

Astro - 

TylerMT - 

Quiet - 

Helper

BigDawg - 

Farm God - 

OgKushWookie

Junkie - 

Kawaii Girl - 

Agony    7
Posted (edited)

Satucre - I have nothing negative to say about you. One of the best, if not the best server owner I have ever seen. You're active, engaged in the community, always listening to suggestions and rectifying what we can and cannot do in the server. You're quick to respond to issues and fix things that need to be taken care of. Nothing bad to say, period.

Kion - Basically the same as above. You're great, funny to talk to, and always help when it's needed. You're not in game too much, but I understand that you're the mapping developer and always working on new things for us. It'd be cool to see you actively in game more, but again nothing negative to say period.

Axo - No real feedback on you, but you're helpful in discord with client issues which is great. You do amazing at helping people figure out what's wrong with their clients.

Administrator 

Cruw - Solid guy. Super engaged in the community. Always a blast to talk to on discord even though he's a little ditzy.

Moderators

Astro - You're fun to talk to, a bit on the goofy side. I wish you were in game more often.

TylerMT - Probably my favorite moderator out of all of them. Extremely chill guy to talk to, super helpful in game, always fun watching the trash talk at Goku in a playful manner.

Quiet - I don't really talk to you much on a personal level, so I can't comment much. But you do help a lot when I see you in game, so that's a solid plus.

Helper

BigDawg - You were fantastic, but it seems like gambling took a hit on you. I don't see you active that much anymore, maybe it's a time difference or something but I very rarely see you on anymore.

Farm God - My. motha. fucking. nigga. You're the best helper this game has, and I wouldn't doubt it seeing you climb all the way to admin+ one day. Keep it up, extremely fucking active, and always talking in the chat.

OgKushWookie - You're great when I see you actively talking in the chat. I more so see you afking bosses and not talking as often as others, but that's not me digging into you saying it's bad. You help out plenty, I just probably don't see it.

Junkie - Rather not say what I think about you on here. Resulted in getting flamed like crazy outside of forums\game last time I did. 

Kawaii Girl - One of my close homies, but not as active anymore.

Edited by Agony

Posted (edited)

I like Cruw and Junkie :)

and farm god is nice too

Edited by Listen Buddy
  • Thanks 1

Siccoblue    0

farm absolutely deserved the mod spot, well earned

support staff needs to be wiped and new people brought in, its sad when in all the time ive played i could count on one hand, maybe two but barely, how many times ive been all of them combined (minus farm, who was always on)

Siccoblue    0

minus junkie! i still see him occasionally!