Sign in to follow this  
Legend

Legend's support app

Legend    0

Hours you spend a day on Mage: I will tend to spend 3-5 hours on the days where I am working but when I am off work I will spend near enough 8-13 hours a day playing mage.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username)

Screenshot_74.png.e91fee2e0750b49a71accf4b254966f7.png

Reasons for helping people: The reason behind me helping people is that when I first started I got all the help I could need, starting gear bones gkeys the lot so and on my adventure through mage to where I am now I have had a lot of help from people like cruw/farm god/krillz (when he played)/baron and quiet all the information I have gained from these people is what has got me to where I am now on mage which I am truly grateful for so it only seems fair for me to give back to new starters what I got when I first started so when somebody asks me a question or needs a pc or wants me to do something I will do all my best to try and help them out and then they are normally they are pleased with the info I have given them.

Reasons for playing Mage: The reason why I play mage is that ages ago I was getting bored of private servers trying different servers out everyday not getting anywhere and the staff were rubbish but then I came across the advertisement for mage on a rsps site so I thought I would try it out downloaded the client and started playing mage is by far the best rsps/ custom rsps I have ever played and I don't intend on leaving anytime soon, the community is great the staff are very friendly and helpful so I thought to my self this server is for me so 13 days and 7 hrs of playtime in the game and I have been very successful on my journey and I am still loving and enjoying playing mage before work/after work and on my days off.

Time zone: Uk summer time 01:18 am / UTC+1

Satucre    16

Approved, welcome to the staff team