Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Agony's Suggestion Megathread

Agony    6

Over the last few weeks since I've been playing, I have been consistently posting suggestions in discord. I figured it was time for me to make them all into one precise post here on the forums, for easier reference to. Here we go :)

1. Auto-maul on Vorago: - 500 KC on Normal Vorago and an additional 500 KC of Rage Vorago required. Can be added into boss shop for points, or just an automatic unlock.

2. Quests and Minigames: I've always loved the idea of custom servers having custom bosses and things of the sort. How about some custom quests, short in length to aid in the unlocking of new content? I don't see dev time being super tied up on this one. Perhaps make the quest creation all player based, let players help design them(within reason)

3. Custom Prayers for 100+ prayer level:  I'm going to link the picture I posted here on this one. I suggested that we take a glance over at the RS3 prayers and take ideas from them. Mage\range prayers would be nice, equivalent to Turmoil prayers now for Melee.

3a) image.thumb.png.721da6faaf640772ae7f2a9773e119af.png

4. More costume options: Currently we're able to costume items to get a HP+ increase. I'm suggesting to remove the restriction(currently stackable items cannot be used as costumes, which lock out a lot of cool looking item sets, such as Vanguard and many others). I'm also suggesting that we add the option to make a new costume slot, for the weapon slot. We have so many cool and unique custom weapons, that sit in the bank and are never used. Adding 1 more slot would only give 1 more 5+ hp increase, to a total of 170 HP. This does not seem unreasonable.

5. Turtle stone revamp: I've been reading Discord and in-game frequently when Double Drop Rates run out. A lot of people don't want to farm turtles, because of simply how long the process is without getting lucky on boxes. My suggestion has multiple ideas to it;

• Increase turtle stone drop amounts to 5-10 per kill. Let's say the average person will get 7.5 stones per kill, that's only 330 kills for Double drops as opposed to having to kill 500-700+.
  • Make a rotating schedule for the turtle zone, exclusively, where there's either 1) double drops for turtles only WHILE DDR IS NOT ACTIVE, for 30mins to 1hr or 2) every 4~ hours, make turtles have an additional 30-40% drop rate on-top of whatever bonuses you currently have. Turtle boxes\armor are both classed in the mid tier range, so I don't see this disrupting the economy.
  • Make turtles count as bosses, which in turn will give them the ability to give out boss points. This one was suggested by Nobody during the discussion, and since he's the king of Turtles, I only felt fair to include it here.

6. Tower Minigame Shop Revamp: I suggested to add more rewards into the Rick and Morty Horror Tower. Currently there's only two items in the shop, which are the Monkey Bandage and then Cupcakes. I believe we could possibly add more items into here. Budget flambeed pet? Something along the lines of helping new players stay alive at some of the tougher bosses.

7. Custom Barrows Sets \ Barrows Boss: Barrows content is a HEAVILY loved piece of content by a lot of people, myself included, and we have nothing for it. I believe we could add mid to high tier armor based on the barrows sets and they could be dropped from a Rise of the Six style combat area. For those who are unaware of what RotS is, imagine a mini-game area where you fight all 6 barrows brothers at once. This would be a team boss, since all 6 brothers cannot be fought at the same time realistically. I don't see any group boss content currently in the server, and this could be a nice entry point to test it out.

8. Chat improvements:  Ability to "filter" certain game messages such as these below. Also, the ability to filter message such as drinking potions, eating food, etc.

unknown.png

9. Revamp Hell Shop: I know many of us went dry during the lance grind when we started the server. I suggested to Satucre that the Hell points are useless after you receive the full set of armor, and then even after that fact, it's untradable so it feels like a wasted investment. Adding a drop-rate pet to the shop would be a great boost for new players who don't want to follow the Pikachu route. I suggested the hellpuppy as you can see here, the model is already in the game and all it would need is just the effect added onto it. I'm thinking 7% is right in the middle of being normal since Pikachu gives 10% under 5k npc kills, and most people hit their 5k kills while doing lances. Raichu gives 5% over 5k NPC kills.

image.png.ca7a945c10072eeb88560d6338d73c1f.png

Thanks for reading some of my suggestions, and I hope that you guys enjoy them and possibly support them!

Pvm n stake    1

very good suggestion ideas, I hope some of these get added in the future :)

• Like 1

Keepkevin    1

Hey Agony,

You've got some great suggestions in there, as I already said in the server chat I really like the pray customizations, I would like to see pray change a little. Also the Quest things, I would like to see certain quests but not too many, just a couple for some custom weapons.

Auto-maul on vorago seems nice, but I think this would be an superb custom thing of the server. Would like to see that feature return into the game.

The turtle suggestion, I totally agree I would like to see more people at turtles grinding for the Double Drop Rate. Also 30% of the turtles are still glitchy/bugged which is super annoying for people which wanna grind those turtle stones. 5-10 stones is a decent amount of stones and really worth grinding for. 

The chat filter suggestion I really would like that, especially with Elysian Spirit Shield adsorb on monsters like Corporeal Beast. Can be super annoying.

Great suggestion thread Agony! Love those ideas keep it up!

• Like 1

Satucre    13

1. No its just one piece of content which prevents afking and requires proper attention to screen due to the good rewards. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, if it does happen the boss would have to be harder either more hp or double the drop rates.

2. We feel custom quests are boring for players and waste too much time for development and making a quest working properly. Minigames we always down to create and do.

3. Custom prayers is a good idea and we are already figuring out new ways to add it in, don't need to re-suggest it multiple times 

4. It could be possibly done, but then again I would rework the whole costume system soon and incorporate invisible items, so it shows the original weapon your wearing, but gives the +5 hp 

5. Honestly the only incentive we will make for turtles is a possible leader board for donating stones with good rewards, and an achievement plus other things, everything else sounds too easy. Its already a huge incentive for sponsor rank as they can 1 hko turtles

6. No Budget Flambeed pets, you want one get it from Easter event or don't as its going to be ending soon. Think of proper rewards or it will be a hard NO

7. Don't see a point of barrows content in Mage. Doesn't fit

8. Will look into it to see if its possible to get it done next update

9. The armor is already a big incentive, we might add lance purchases for 500-1000 each soon though. 

Now that it has been answered don't re-suggest it <3 

• Like 1