Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
Vaping

Vaping Helper Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage

From Monday to Friday, I actively play MagePS around 6 hours. However, on weekends and holidays, I play actively for more than 14 hours a day. Occasionally I will have limited time, for example, I am about to go to college, and I have to dedicate a certain time out of the week to prepare for college and collegiate wrestling.

Total hours spent on Mage

https://imgur.com/WhzMB0R

Reasons for helping people

The main reason for supporting and assisting other players, believe it or not, is actually the sport of wrestling. I have been a team captain on 5 different teams, including clubs and high-schools. Being a captain and a leader is a huge responsibility, and nothing makes me happier than to see my friends, or even strangers, succeed. I have tons of staff experience with other very popular servers (mostly servers that are now dead). So, the main reason that I like to help people is because I know that if I was in their shoes, I would want help as well. And it is very frustrating when you cannot get the assistance you need. 

Reasons for playing Mage

MagePS is truly a unique server with a great community and staff members. The owners are very friendly, and are always working to further improve the server. I am confident that Mage will be alive for a very long time, solely because of the great community and the amazing content that is released regularly. 

Time zone

My current time zone is CET (Central European Time). However, towards the middle of June, I am moving back to the United States, thus changing my time zone from CET to EST (Eastern Time).

Edited by Vaping

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this