Sign in to follow this  
cruw

Hey Im Cruw

cruw    14

Hello guys,

For those of you who dont know me, my names Cruw. I joined this server about 3 1/2 months ago. Somehow I ended up as an admin heh, I realized I never made one of these threads so I figured I would take a second and make a little post to tell you about myself. I am a college student, 20 years old. I am studying Business law currently but will likely pursue a profession in law enforcement. I've always enjoyed helping others and have been playing RSPS's since I was about 14 on and off. I never really found a home on any until I found MagePS. Seeing the staff team interact with the players and even talking to a real owner/developer was a first for me. Having Satucre and Kion online even just to say hello or come and hangout with us for a while was beyond awesome in my eyes, as I had never met a real owner or dev before on a server. All of that stuff was great, and really enticed me to stay on the server but before long I realized what this place had to offer. A lively and great community ready to talk, hangout in discord and share stories or experiences with. Or even just complain about going dry on a boss. All of it was new to me, I had never made so many friends and had such a great time on a server before Mage. After a while of playing and learning, I decided to apply for staff. It was a long shot since I had less playtime, and was much younger both in actual age and account age that I would get the position, at least in my eyes. But after a few weeks of trying to prove myself and help as many people as humanly possible I was granted a server support rank. Weeks after this I had been helping and supporting players on the server I was doing some Diablo trying to get lucky for some drops and I saw my character say " I am now a Server Moderator!" I cannot describe how happy and surprising this was. After putting so many hours of effort and hard work into the server and my role as a staff member I finally had achieved a rank I never thought was going to be given to me. It was never discussed or even brought up to me, it just did. After this I had figured I reached the highest rank I could achieve on the server. I never saw or heard of another admin on MafePS so I had assumed it was not a easy to obtain or often acquired rank. I was right, becoming admin is not easy. I have never had an infraction on my account and tried to prove my loyalty in any way I could. After weeks of moderating the server and helping, Satucre brought up the idea of admin to me and another player. After training with Satucre, telling us how to run things as well as new commands/responsibilities that came with the rank, we achieved it. Sadly, the other Admin never logged back in. And thats the story of how/why our server has me as a solo admin! It was a long and weird road but im very happy to have done what I did and worked as hard as I did for not only the server but for the players. Now that I am a admin, the only hope I can have is to leave the server a better place than when I started. Hopefully this will be achieved :) I hope you feel like you know me a little better!

. Some thing I enjoy doing are rock climbing and anything outdoors really. I love dogs and going to beaches with my buds and getting some cold beers and sitting in the sun. I take a trip every year to the San Juan island a but north of where I live which is a place better than heaven. I enjoy going on bike rides through my small town and occasioanlly going to workout and if I can, make it out to the mountains and go for a hike, fish or climb some trees and setup hammocks. Swimming is also great, I love being in the water especially with dogs, call me crazy, but dogs are the best animals on earth in my opinion. 

I would like to also say thank you. To everyone who has made this place feel more like home than a game. To all my friends or people I have yet to meet, I look forward to everything. The updates, the server, the friendships and more importantly the family. You guys have taught me a lot about what it means to be a friend and even more about what it means to be a good person. I do my best always for the server and I hope to continue this for as long as I can, and when the day comes that I have to part ways with you all and MagePS. I wish you the best. But for now, I'll see you on the server and feel free to pm me anytime to say hello! I'm not a big bad scary admin I am just a dude behind a screen like all of you. I look forward to meeting everyone I haven't yet, and I wish you all best of luck on the server grinding or achieving the goals you are grinding towards.

And a huge thanks to anyone who read this, I appreciate your time and hope you feel like you know me a bit better, feel free to message me on discord or in game anytime, Thanks!!!!

Agony    7

Cruw for mvp.