Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
cruw

Staff Feedback - April

Hello MagePS! 

I am genuinely curious what you, the players, think of our current staff. Please leave any constructive criticism, tips or positive/nice comments/experiences about our staff members below. We value your feedback and want to improve to not only provide a better in game experience for players, but also become better staff members :) Thank you to everyone who participates. Feel free to use this template I wrote out below!

Feel free to type ( N/A ) for a staff member that you don't have something to say about.

trolling or flaming wont be accepted, as you all know its against our server rules, expect punishment on either forums or in game if this occurs.

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - 

Kion - 

Axo - 

Administrator 

Cruw - 

Moderators

Baron - 

Astro - 

TylerMT - 

Quiet - 

Helper

Iron Luthy - 

( edit ) BigDawg - 

( edit ) Farm God - 

( edit ) OgKushWookie

( edit ) Junkie - 

( edit ) Kawaii Girl - 

Thanks to everyone who makes a post on this thread, we all work hard to provide the best in game experience for you all. But of course, there is ALWAYS room for improvement! 

• Like 2

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - One of the most active owners I've come across in my nearly 10 years of rsps's. Can tell he wants to make this server even more dope with the consistent updates.

Kion -  Don't see him much ingame but I'm sure he does a bunch behind the scenes. 

Axo -  same as ^

Administrator 

Cruw - Nothing but good things to say. Very active with the community. Chill dude.

Moderators

Baron - Great guy has been helping me since I started almost 2 months ago.

Astro -  Don't see him on a whole lot but he seems cool.

TylerMT - Most active staff constantly talking and helping people in chat.

Quiet - Funny guy, very active and chill with the community when he's online.

Helper

Iron Luthy - Never see him online and if he is he's either afking or does't talk.

• Like 5

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - The updates this guy does is unbelivable keep this server growing and cant wait to see what he has planed in the future of this server

Kion - see him on and off but I'm sure he does a bunch behind the scenes. 

Axo -  same as ^

Administrator 

Cruw - Where can i star? This guy is amazing nice a chilled helpful in all ways!

Moderators

Baron - Amazing person and one of the best mods ive seen for as long time keep it up

Astro -  Not to sure not seen him that much

TylerMT - one of the most active staff constantly  helping people in chat. And believes in others grind game!

Quiet - great mod not as active as the others but when he is he makes me laugh.

Helper

Iron Luthy - Hardly see him online but when he is and not afk can be very helpful

• Like 5

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - Heavily reliant on donations but always offering great incentives for said donations! Great owner and obviously cares about his playerbase. Should proofread things before they are posted to avoid seeming incompetent (which he isn't). 

Kion - N/A

Axo - N/A

Administrator 

Cruw - My favorite staff member! When I first started he was eager to assist me with a donation and gave me a little extra which has helped me alot. Active and always chatting with us, answers questions thoroughly and without fail! Offers better deals than Sat ;) cuz Sat is a mega nerd. 

Moderators

Baron - Lovely and mature, albeit slightly less active (at least in my timezone) but makes up for it with quality community control

Astro - N/A cuz kind of clueless

TylerMT - This dude never logs out, always cuts into my sales by adding 500b to whatever I offer xD One of the best staff members ingame. By far the most active and helpful staff member! Always buying vote books to give players some extra cash and is on the balls with welcoming new players. All around good guy

Quiet - N/A 

Helper

Iron Luthy - AFK

• Like 3

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - He's great at what he does, and he's very responsive usually to complaints or issues. 

Kion - I haven't spoken to you much other than when I was asking about donation deals and you happened to be online, but that doesn't necessarily mean there's anything negative to say here. I wish you were a tad bit more active in-game. 

Axo - No opinion here, haven't seen you in-game or on discord very much. 

Administrator 

Cruw - The bread and butter of the server, if i'm honest. Always online, always helping, always engaged in the spur events we get going(like last night in Discord for the Karaoke). Fantastic person to talk to as well, always positive. I've never seen him in a bad mood. 

Moderators

Baron - Great person as well, always willing to answer and help most people. I don't see you on very often, which could just be a time zone difference, but when you are on I'm a fan of you. 

Astro - No real opinion here, haven't seen you much or interacted with you much. Pretty sure this one is a time zone difference. 

TylerMT - Absolute beast of a helper\moderator. Always answering questions, always wanting to help players out. Just a fun guy to chat with.

Quiet - Another favorite of mine, always on and willing to help players out. 

Helper

Iron Luthy - No comment here, I only personally saw you in game for the first time yesterday. Hope to see more of you! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - Pretty chill and hard working guy, more active than most other server owners and interacts with the community and listens to feedback, producing a hefty amount of updates, and does his best to fix bugs/improve the server.  Great guy all around.

Kion - I've seen Kion on often but haven't really spoke to him much, but he's always responsive and happy to help if you PM him.

Axo - N/A but I hear he deals with client-side issues, keep up the good work!

Administrator 

Cruw - Always active, helpful and a great guy all around. He's always around and open for conversations and having fun with the rest of us.  

Moderators

Baron - He's a great mod, always on point and helpful when he's needed

Astro - I've interacted with him a couple times, pretty cool guy, just wish you were a bit more active, would be great to see you around more!

TylerMT - Always active, helping out people ASAP, fun to talk to, and always catching him on the grind. I feel he deserved his promotion to Mod, keep up the hard work brother.

Quiet - Another great staff member with a great personality, keeping the hype up whenever he's around, and always helping others. 

Helper

Iron Luthy - N/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cruw said:

Hello MagePS! 

I am genuinely curious what you, the players, think of our current staff. Please leave any constructive criticism, tips or positive/nice comments/experiences about our staff members below. We value your feedback and want to improve to not only provide a better in game experience for players, but also become better staff members :) Thank you to everyone who participates. Feel free to use this template I wrote out below!

Feel free to type ( N/A ) for a staff member that you don't have something to say about.

trolling or flaming wont be accepted, as you all know its against our server rules, expect punishment on either forums or in game if this occurs.

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - Good guy, first time meeting him he throws a drop party. thank you btw!

Kion - N/A

Axo - N/A

Administrator 

Cruw - N/A

Moderators

Baron - N/A

Astro - N/A

TylerMT - N/A

Quiet - First mod I've met on the server, seems like a great person very good choice as a moderator

Helper

Iron Luthy - N/A

BigDawg-  Great help, patient and won't stop till you're helped. Generous

Thanks to everyone who makes a post on this thread, we all work hard to provide the best in game experience for you all. But of course, there is ALWAYS room for improvement! 

Developers/Owners 

Satucre -  very very helpful, even tho i didnt know he was the owner, he still helped me out very much without showing any annoyance. extremely humble and that makes for a great owner!

Kion -  N/A

Axo - N/A

Administrator 

Cruw - N/A

Moderators

Baron - one of the best staff members i have ever seen on a private server, from the moment i joined till now , he taught me the ropes and answered every last one of my questions (no matter how stupid) he's always active and helping everyone out! 

Astro - N/A

TylerMT - N/A

Quiet - N/A

Helper

Iron Luthy - N/A

• Like 1

i dont want to single out anyone or leave anyone out because i dont know them so i wont use the templet but if i must say in my opinion this is the best staff iv seen on a server they are constantly helping out giving people threads telling people to vote etc. mosy server you have staff hunters and really bad staff because of that. in this case i really do not see it here keep up the good work guys.

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - Honestly don't know where to start with this guy, but ill just say it as I go he is the best most active owner I have ever seen on a rsps, always there to help people and answer there questions regarding the server, has helped me many times with different matters, can always end up having a laugh most the time with him aswell.

Kion - to be honest rarely see you online but when you have been online always been helpful and friendly but im sure you're doing a lot behind the scenes off game aswell so keep up the good work :) 

Axo - again same as kion very rare to see you online but im sure you are doing a lot of work behind the scenes and sorting out client issues but seem like a nice guy when have spoken to but keep up the good work :) 

Administrator 

Cruw - personally one of my favourtie staff members has been helping me from the start back when you were just a donator but without the help I got from you I would never had gotten to where I am now on MagePs, always online when I am online very helpful towards all players and very responsive to occurring problems ingame very good choice for Admin. keep doing what you are doing :).

Moderators

Baron - Again another very active and helpful staff member, helped me out when I started the game and has been helping me out with little nics and questions until now. excellent choice for a moderator.

Astro - again same with kion and axo I rarely see you online but when you are online you can be very helpful and friendly towards the other players would like to see more of you though :) 

TylerMT - again one of my favourite staff members always seeing him helping people out whether hes in the middle of a boss task or in the middle of anything he will always find a way to help people, can joke around with and have a laugh with.

Quiet - very great mod and very helpful, always active and always helping new players, making jokes some of the time to keep the cc alive which is great shows the new starters that you are very friendly and can joke around with but overall great person to be a mod keep doing what your doing, Big Q.

Helper

Iron Luthy - N/A never see online so not helpful or useful at all and like some other people say the only time he is online is he is either afking or doesn't talk, shame really because you were helpful to a lot of players back before you became support.

( edit ) BigDawg - my dawq always there beside me helping talking you name it great choice for a server support, very active/always helping new and fairly new players, very friendly and a great laugh keep it up dawq :) 

( edit ) Farm God - again an amazing person for server support been side by side since the start (kind of ) amazing person to talk to and ask for help, can always make a joke with him/her active everyday and always on whenever I log in keep it up brother :) 

( edit ) OgKushWookie - another great server support I get along with again always active always helping and always answering questions, but I don't normally see you online probably because im at work and youre offline when I get back from work but whenever I see you online always keen to help people and again friendly to chat with.

( edit ) Junkie - always see him/her helping people with different situations when I am online and as far as I am aware very kind and approachable keep doing what you're doing.

( edit ) Kawaii Girl - to be honest I don't really see you online much but again might be due to because I work a lot so therefore probably wont be on at the same time maybe different time zones but when you are online you're always helpful and kind :) 

Developers/Owners 

Satucre - Wonderful owner, just great in general wouldn't ask for a better owner.

Kion - N/A 

Axo - N/A

Administrator 

Cruw - Great Administrator 

Moderators

Baron - This guy sadly isn't a moderator anymore but he is super lit when he is online, i've only been here for a week and I would love for him to be a moderator again when he feels ready to be a mod again- best dude fit for mod out of everyone

Astro - N/A I've seen this dude online but never seen him once help anybody.

TylerMT - N/A 

Quiet - He's a pretty cool mod, he ain't that active but when he is on he's pretty helpful

Helper

Iron Luthy - Not a helper anymore.

BigDawg - I honestly rarely seem him helping anyone, he does help from time to time.

Farm God - Great helper, if there is a promotion- i simply recommend this dude. He's more helpful than anyone on this staff list.

OgKushWookie- He's a really lit guy but sadly not so active in my opinion, some days he is on for long hours but other days he is hardly ever on.

Junkie - No idea who this is, never seen him/her once in game- if she was in game i just haven't seen her make a single message.

Kawaii Girl - She is a cool person to talk to, but she isn't really that active, maybe for IRL reasons like the other helper's and moderators. She doesn't really help much when she is online, afks alot more than she talks. 

No hard feelings anyone, I am just making a review. You guys are all great people to hang with.