Sign in to follow this  
Kawaii Girl

Kawaii Girl's Helper Application

Kawaii Girl    0

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Anywhere from 4 to 16

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): cb6cb7c61d7e74de3324944317972e84.png

Reasons for helping people: To be truthful I certainly love helping people but it extends a bit beyond that. I love RSPS and have for a long time and want to continue in any way possible to keep the niche alive and healthy, and that is done through good servers, loyal players, and certainly excellent staff members as well. I have been Admin, Moderator, and Helper on various servers I've played and loved every minute of it. I love the reactions of new players when you're able to assist, I love when old players achieve long term goals, I love grinding and honestly there's nothing I dislike about helping people enjoy the same game as I enjoy. I feel as though my experience on other servers provides a solid base for being able to assist in-game and on forums, and also allows for minimal training if I were to join the team. In short, I want to be a part of extending this server's growth through reliable and trustworthy actions and gameplay. Although I am definitely biased, I can't help but feel like I would fit in well and would be a good team member, staff member, and friend to everyone not only in-game, but through active forums and discord activity. Thanks for reading. 

Reasons for playing Mage: I stated above that I love RSPS, but specifically I love custom servers, half-custom servers, and the like. I really do enjoy the constant updates, even though that was the example provided in the format post, but it's true. There's constant updates, reliable up-time, active staff members, a fucking lovely community, and excellent developers/owners. However, my reasons for playing and joining are different. I'm playing because I fell in love, but I joined because I saw a custom server with a base I knew but totally different content, providing honest deals, new shops, bosses, and items that I had never seen before, but what really got me was the Group Ironman mode. I cannot lie, I'm a sucker for duo/group modes on RSPS. I think many others are too. But as I said, as I continued to play I realized that this is a wonderful community with excellent staff all the way up to the top. Blessed to be playing MagePS. Thanks again for reading. 

Time zone: EST

Agony    7

Biggest vouch possible.

cruw    14

Welcome to the staff team Kawaii Girl!, Thread moved and closed :)