Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
botl1ke

botl1ke support app

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 6-8 on days off and on work days around 3-4 hours 

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): http://prntscr.com/n828uc

Reasons for helping people: the community and the staff here is great they helped me alot when i started, and now when im a lil bit more experienced in the game im trying to help new players as much as i can by giving them advices,directions what they should do etc.

Reasons for playing Mage: updates,community is not toxic,staff is great and ofc the #1 thing is server itself

Time zone: UTC+02:00

who is you lmao?

3 hours ago, ZEpixota said:

who is you lmao?

u could stop spaming whole forums with the same message and come in game some times then mb u would know me :)) 

1 hour ago, botl1ke said:

u could stop spaming whole forums with the same message and come in game some times then mb u would know me :)) 

app rejected.

1 hour ago, botl1ke said:

I have seen u like 3-4 times and have over 40 days play time, just saying. Haven't seen to much in game and play time seems way to low as there are other applications with more time that seem better suited for the job at the time, however good lucky. :)

11 hours ago, Belzenlok said:

I have seen u like 3-4 times and have over 40 days play time, just saying. Haven't seen to much in game and play time seems way to low as there are other applications with more time that seem better suited for the job at the time, however good lucky. :)

there is indeed but anyone can apply for support.