Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  
55x2

55x2 Server Support Application

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Over the past 2 weeks I have 2 days 22 hours playtime (Currently 05/04/2019) I spend around 10-12 hours a day online on EU Time.

Total hours spent on Mage0347dbaf9403485d657c6e4594919952.png

Reasons for helping people: I love communicating with every single player within the community, not just in-game but on forums as well, It is good to interact and see how people are doing and they have done that day and just have a general conversation. It is good to use the knowledge I have since I have been playing RSPS'es for a very long time (5 years+) and from my experience, I have seen a lot of players who have never played RSPSes before and they ask a lot of questions, knowing me, I love answering every question the person has and sometimes I even like to message them personally to explain something, go out my way and spend time showing the player what to do and everything within the server.

Reasons for playing Mage: I haven't played the server too long to give too many reasons, but some of the more valid points are that the staff are interactive and looks/sounds like a great team of staff which I would like to be part of. The constant updates are awesome and I can't wait to see more and more.

Time zone: BST

Sincerely,
55x2

• Like 2

who is you lmao?

3 minutes ago, ZEpixota said:

who is you lmao?

A fellow player, we haven't spoke before.

3 minutes ago, 55x2 said:

A fellow player, we haven't spoke before.

It was a meme, too soon to apply mate, as helper you gotta have all the game knowledge

• Like 1

I haven't seen your around before and as Ze said a higher play time and more knowledge about the server will help your chances also allowing the community to get to know and like u helps a great deal also. I will stay neutral buy good luck. :)

• Like 1