Don't have an account? Register on forums!
Sign in to follow this  

If you want to apply for staff then please follow the following format 

Hours you spend a day on Mage: Ex 4-5 hours a day

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): 

Reasons for helping people: Ex I love the community and want to make it better by helping everyone

Reasons for playing Mage: Ex I love the constant updates and owners 

Time zone: Ex EST or PST 

Hours you spend a day on Mage: roughly 4-5 hours per day.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): I personally go by "W I C C A", I've spent most my time in-game on my Iron though

5c8c5e1ca7a53_Screenshot(61).thumb.png.bce1fc88fa5a4db0413b7ff8b104d181.png

Reasons for helping people: I usually like to stick to PvM grinds, and have been that person who has come across more than a few ways to go about something and I've always tried to help others along the way sharing ideas, tips and tricks. over time I've realized that I could do better things by sharing my "findings" or ideas, more people get interested in playing and helps push me along to find more and more ways to help people simply put "sharing is caring". 

Reasons for playing Mage: Mage has brought me a new challenge, a set of requirements and PvM challenges that give me the grinding craving I personally Love about certain games, in particular rsps, unlike many other servers out there this one in particular has allowed me to be rewarded for my constant grinds, additional drop rate, etc. As someone who typically spends most of their free time on a computer looking for something to occupy my daily life, Mage has brought something that allows me to keep logging in with new goals each time, set new records and personal gains 

Time zone: EDT 

From what i've seen he got some knowledge, but i think it's to soon to apply, smart dude i think in the future is a guaranteed yes, pretty nice guy to hangout also, goodluck mate!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this