Sign in to follow this  
Playerone

Playerone's staff application.

Playerone    4
Posted (edited)

Hours you spend a day on Mage: 8-10 hours a day, probably more

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): https://gyazo.com/09c4d897f2342f5080ee285c0c2e4e6f

09c4d897f2342f5080ee285c0c2e4e6f.png

Reasons for helping people: I don't really have a reason to help, just automatic response(and i think there shouldn't be a reason to help others).I When i see someone who needs help, i'll help that person until their issue/question is resolved. If i can't help them with their problem i'll forward it to my superiors.

Reasons for playing Mage: I don't know where to start so here goes. Staff-members are nice to everyone, doing their job professionally and i just like them (best staff team i have seen in a LONG while btw). Content is ongoing, non-tiring and you can just make money off everything! So whatever you do you are still making money gaining more knowledge as the game goes on and you meet a a lot players. Community is really nice, you gotta have some trolls or two :) Eco is nice and sustained. I myself still got more to learn about the game but i have alot of experience with being staff, and would like to be a part of the team <3

Time zone: UTC +1

Edited by Playerone
  • Thanks 2

ZEpixota    6

one of the best candidates for the new support slots, alot of potential, good luck!

Billy    5

If it can't be me it should be this guy forsure. Always active and willing to help

robin    0

+1 Player is verry active knows allot about the server and helps out a lot, give this guy a chance at ss!

-Rob

Shoshin    3

highly support super nice and helpful make him support now

Virax    13

Congrats on getting support! Well deserved. Locking thread and moving to accepted.