Sign in to follow this  
Belzenlok

Suggestion to increase player voteing

Belzenlok    5

I was thinking I know voteing on top sites helps the server grow so was wondering what you guys think about maybe doing a top monthly voter event.

This would be an event where the top voter of the month would get a small prize could be something as simple as a casket or even a donation m box of course this would be up to sat and what he feels is a good prize. I would love to know what you guys think about this or even if u have some suggestions such as making it the top 3 voter of each month.

Thanks for taking the time to read this suggestion and feel free to leave your thought and suggestions.

Best regards: Belzenlok

Billy    5

voteing?

Virax    13

Having a top voter of the month prize would be a good idea, even if it's just a $10 donation and a $5 for 2nd, something to help entice people to vote, but without the possibility of spamming or taking advantage of the vote system.

• Like 1

ZEpixota    6
5 hours ago, Virax said:

Having a top voter of the month prize would be a good idea, even if it's just a $10 donation and a $5 for 2nd, something to help entice people to vote, but without the possibility of spamming or taking advantage of the vote system.

Or a top3 voters of the month

1st one gets 10$ donation

2nd one gets x2 casket

3rd gets x1 casket