Sign in to follow this  
Baron

Baron's Helper application

Do you want me as Helper?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me as Helper?

Baron    1

Hours you spend a day on Mage: I spend 5-10 active hours per day, not every day. And haven't been afking, so got not so very much playtime, only total active one.

Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): 

helloup2.png.4aa521d21537cd276c1df5ba5926a8f6.png

Resetted my account, gonna grind again and help new players with reqs and so on...

100players.png.d64946402290c2db2aeea2c9d9a67116.png

Reasons for helping people: Just love the community and alot of new player need help with the gameplay, so I just enjoy myself and help with all questions. Also teaching tips, where to do what and when, providing my services to answer the pms and letting them know I'm here to help. Also I want to build here a nice community, so players can enjoy themselves and that makes me happy.

Reasons for playing Mage: Haven't played long time rsps-s, so my first pick was Mage-PS and have enjoyed it couple of weeks already. Lucky to see those awesome changes, big updates, community rising from 10 to 100 people, just amazing. I enjoy all the content and people whos playing this server. Have met alot of amazing people here, like Kush and Astro, keeping up these frienships, fam :) I play alot because I have alot of free time and would gladly spend it at this server, just this one, gonna respect this one to the end. And one of the main reasons is the helping, I just love to spend time to explain and make players life easier.

Time zone:

Time zone in Estonia (GMT+2)

Why would you like to join the staff team?: I want to help this server and staff team, I enjoy playing with these guys and will enjoy the experience here. 

Just will ask you all to give an honest opinion about me and me gaining a helpers status.

With good wishes - Baron

Edited by Baron
updating information

skill king    2

really nice guy i joined server welcomed me and helped me with every thing i needed asked a lot of  questions and helped a lot. hope u get support defo should get thanks for help

• Thanks 1

Grimshock    1

I Believe That Baron Would Make An Exceptional Asset To The Current/Future Staff Team of Mage-Ps. Willing To Take The Time/Initiative To Help Players,Answer Questions And So Forth, Which Has The Qualaties Of A Staff Member

Keep Up The Good Work.

• Thanks 1

Donny69    2

Very nice bro, have helped me many times before, good luck!

• Thanks 1

Baron    1

Thank you guys for supporting me, appreciate it. ;)

• Like 1

Jabux    1

Totally support, i've started to play 2 days ago, and he really helped me alot since start, he really deserves it!, Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Satucre    8

Well so far six people want you as a helper, but since you restarted from the start again. I think making some guides which will help the players from when they start will really help the new player's and will help you get staff. You are a top choice for us right now. 

• Like 1

emrakul    1

I totally support this application Baron has always been then when i needed help and has been a really great friend. I always see him helping other players around the server and welcoming new players. Baron knows a great deal about the server and is always willing to lend a hand to a player in need and has been a player for a long time he definitely deserves a chance to show what he can do as a helper and member of the staff team.

• Thanks 1

Baron    1

@Satucre Yeah Boss, will make an instroductory guide which will provide alot of information about everything you need when you start, have started taking pictures and asking some ideas, so gonna work on it when I got more time, visiting my womans parents atm, so not so much time right now. :)

Kdr    1

To be honest its a good application. since i saw you many times online i think you deserve the position as helper. Most of the helpers now ingame are afk + Doesnt answer questions. So i hope you will get soon the helper position (=

• Thanks 1