Sign in to follow this  
emrakul

Juat a suggestion

emrakul    1

So I have been playing for a few days now an noticed we have a trivia point shop but no trivia/ I think this shop would be used a lot more if it was made into a loyalty shop where u could spend loyalty points on the items as we currently don't have any use for them that i can find at the moment.

astro    11

would be awesome to have imo aswell! esp if gave decent rewards but not too op

discord is alot more active than forums, just fyi :)

Baron    1

yeah need a trivia or loyalty shop, will wait for these updates to come.

Satucre    8

Sounds really good to re-do the trivia shop into a loyality one, might even add in some extra rewards.

Any ideas for pricing? 

emrakul    1

well we could make the current item in the shop or we could add some heaven stones the so lamps are nice maybe a spinn ticket an find a base brice example pet tax the price in skill points and add a zero to it items u replace with other ones will still be same value just with a 0 added to the total costing more but thats cuz loyality is semi afk.

my personal input on this matter should be that the shop should consist of mainly cosmetics

perhaps even split the shop in 4 parts

beginner's- 1-5k loyalty a item?

medium- 5-10k loyalty points?

hard 10-25k loyalty points

and then some items for the diehards going from 50k-200k loyalty points

perhaps even add some useful items like emra suggested but  i'd say would afking not be just overpowered, seeing as we can afk fish and mine already.

• Like 1

emrakul    1

Why not just put a cap on afk mining and fishing like maybe you can only obtain 500 then gotta do something else to earn them again. 

::Example afk mine till u get 500 loyalty then go pvm for like an hour or so then come back and u can get 500 more from afk mining and fishing.

I think if this cap was added it would help the eco because it is currently flooded with rainbow fish because they were worth 1b each now there maybe 100-300m now.

On 2/9/2019 at 6:45 AM, emrakul said:

Why not just put a cap on afk mining and fishing like maybe you can only obtain 500 then gotta do something else to earn them again. 

::Example afk mine till u get 500 loyalty then go pvm for like an hour or so then come back and u can get 500 more from afk mining and fishing.

I think if this cap was added it would help the eco because it is currently flooded with rainbow fish because they were worth 1b each now there maybe 100-300m now.

the problem isn't just afk fishing (wich is a whole other issue at hand once the playerbase grows)

but the issue with this is that we can stay logged in for 24/7 without having to do anything and still earn loyalty points

emrakul    1

implement an auto kick feature after x amount of time i guess?