Jump to content

Steffio

Members
  • Content count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Steffio last won the day on October 10

Steffio had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

5 Neutral
  1. Help?

    can you pm me on here or on discord?
  2. Wiki

    quite alot of items added with info. Armors will be added soon, same for range weapons/ armors etc
  3. 2fa phone lost

    Did you Pm satucre on discord? If not do that.
  4. Trophy guide

    love it, ill add it to the guide finder
  5. Wiki

    items information, this does not include junk/bad items. (use Ctrl+f to find the item you are looking for) Useful items: Heaven stone Used to upgrade certain items, 35% to succeed 40% chance on losing the item 25% for a unsuccessful upgrade Lucky ore: Used to make a lucky heaven stone Lucky heaven stone Used to upgrade certain items, 50%/50% chance to succeed, no chance on losing the item Scroll of efficiency: Use it on a ring of wealth or lucky ring of life to add 1-10% drop rate, can stack up to 5 scrolls (if it gives 0% you can still use a new scroll without it going 1/5 scrolls) Scroll of cleansing: Use it on a ring of wealth or lucky ring of life to remove all the scroll of efficiency used on it. Christmas cracker: Using this on a player gives 1x double strength/mage/range potion, 1x double ss effect potion, 1x snow globe. (use it on a ironman to always get the items) Double strength potion: Doubles your gear strength (does not stack with 1.5x damage pick axe) Double magic potion: Doubles your gear magic (does not stack with 1.5x magic damage pick axe) Double range potion: Doubles your gear range (does not stack with 1.5x range damage pick axe) Double SS effect potion: Doubles the healing effect of soul split. (from 2hp every attack to 4hp) Ice key: Used to enter the cave at ::iced (needed to fight the ice dragon) Blood key: Used to enter the blood queen zone at ::iced (needed to fight the blood queen) Weak gem: Used to upgrade your weapons at the weapon upgrade master. (level 1 to 3) Strong gem: Used to upgrade your weapons at the weapon upgrade master. (level 4 to 7) Godly gem: Used to upgrade your weapons at the weapon upgrade master. (level 7 to 10) Dragonball: Combine seven dragonball's to spawn Goku, and get a guaranteed rare from goku. Drop catcher: Picks ups your drops. it has 3 tiers, tier 1, tier 2 (t2 can also pick up rare's), tier 3 (t3 can also bank your drops) Interdimensional donut: Every bite heals you for 90hp every 6 seconds. (restores prayer with holy grail) (gives overload effect with holy grail 3) Holy grail: Using this on your donut gives a prayer potion effect to the donut Holy grail 3: Using this on your donut gives a overload potion effect to the donut Donator store items: (if its not under here. its either under weapons/armors) Cash box: Opening the box will give minimum 1t (1000 Bill tokens) up to a maximum of 1q (1000k Bill tokens) Magical box: Open the magical box to get one of the items listed in: Donator point box: Open the donator point box to get (depending on the box), 2k d points. (opening 5k+ boxes gives a chance to double your donator points, if you roll 1-2. Pet box: Open the pet box to get one of the pets in it. Raids box: Open the raids box to get one of the ::raids items. (obiwan pieces, stormtrooper leader pieces, darth vader pieces) Chest ticket: Using this ticket will teleport you to a chest zone. open one of the chest to get 1 of the 28 goodie's (::chestr to see the goodie's) Trophy box: Open the trophy box to get one of the trophy's obtainable in game Astral box: Open the astral box to get a guaranteed red astral, and a red xp astral. (the red astral can be a, red health, red attack, red crit, red damage, red magic, red range, red defence) Offhands/shields: Dragonbone spirit shield: Blocks 40% of the incoming damage (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Doom spirit shield: Gives 10% critical hit chance (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Pink special spirit shield: Right click operate when equipped to activate 100% damage boost for 15 seconds (1 minute, 30 seconds cooldown) (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Saradomin spirit shield: Gives 20% drop rate (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) De'Vil spirit shield: Right click operate when equipped to active invisible buff for 20 seconds (2 minutes, 30 seconds cooldown) (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Shaded spirit shield: Gives 30% chance to deflect damage back at your target at 1,000x the damage. (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Lava spirit shield: Right click operate when equipped to activate a damage over time to damage the npc you are attack for 5000 damage over time (50,000 in 10x hits) for 10 seconds. (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Lime spirit shield: Gives a flat increase of 60% more health (2300 strenght bonus, -500 range/magic bonus) Souls orb: Gives 1.5% magic damage (3000 magic bonus) Lucky teddy bear: Drop rate shield, adds 20% drop rate. Upgraded version adds 32% drop rate. Rasta teddy bear: Strongest melee offhand, normal (2800 strength bonus) [upgraded] (2900 strength bonus) Easter 2019 basket of eggs: Blocks 40% of the incoming damage (2000 strength bonus, -1000 magic/range bonus) Rings/Amulets: Soul ring: Best in slot ring in game. Giving 25% drop rate (3000 strength/magic/range bonus) Immortal band: gives max 20% drop rate. (2k kc = 1%, caps at 20% drop rate = 40k kc) (750 strenght bonus) Lucky ring of life: Gives max 15% drop rate. (1k killcount = 1%, caps at 15% drop rate = 15k kc) Tier 13 berserker ring: Used for making a immortal band/soul ring Turtle ring: Used for making a immortal band/soul ring (1000 strength bonus) Soul amulet: Best in slot amulet for range/magic (3000 strength/magic/range bonus) Immortal charm: Gives drop rate (5% drop rate + Random (0-5%) Rage amulet: Used to make immortal charm/soul amulet (1375 strength bonus) Arcane blast necklace: Used to make immortal charm/soul amulet Trimmed fury [tier 10]: Used to make immortal charm/soul amulet Amulet of torture: Gives a small amount of strength bonus (500 strength bonus) Amulet of torture (or): Best in slot melee amulet, has a hidden stat that gives 12% of your total strength bonus. (350 strength bonus) Melee weapons: Blood scythe: Strongest area of effect (up to 3 npc's) two handed weapon. with a healing effect every attack (65000 strength bonus) Hades scythe: Area of effect (up to 3 npc's) two handed weapon. (55000 strength bonus) Hellslayer sword: Strongest one handed weapon (8350 strength bonus) Red lightsaber: One handed lightsaber (7500 strength bonus) Omega katana/Extremely flaming katana: One handed (Omega katana), two handed (Extremely flaming katana) (7000 strength bonus) Gem katana/Flaming katana: One handed (Gem katana), two handed (Flaming katana) (6500 strength bonus) Blue lightsaber: One handed lightsaber (5500 strength bonus) Hailstorm dagger: Fast hitting one handed dagger (4500 strength bonus) Magic weapons: Crystal staff: Strongest area of effect (up to 3 npc's) magic staff in game. (12500 magic bonus) Blood staff: Area of effect (up to 2 npc's) magic staff. with healing effect every attack (10000 magic bonus) Evil staff: Area of effect (up to 2 npc's) magic staff. (6750 magic bonus)
  6. Guides finder

    Added slayer guide
  7. Slayer Guide

    Slayer guide How to get the gilded helmet: To be able to create the gilded helmet you need 8 Lime helmets. Lime helm, 13% droprate on slayer task. (5k slayer points) Combine two Lime helms to make a barrows helmet. Barrows helm, 20% droprate on a slayer task. (10k slayer points) Combine two barrows helms or 4 limes to make a shadow helmet. Shadow helm, 33% droprate on a slayer task. ( 20k slayer points) Combine 2 Shadow helms or 8 limes to make a gilded helmet. Gilded helm, 50% droprate on a slayer task and 25% damage boost in slayer zones. (40k slayer points) You got to Gilded helm, well done now its time to go further in to slayer gear, and how to upgrade the helm even more. You can obtain Slayer points and Slayer helm attachments and gear to create hydra (hybrid gear) from the slayer zones. How ever the gear and attachments are only dropped by the golden black dragon, wich requires a amount of kills and damage dealt, but the kills are different every zone, and the damage needed is 100M to damage the boss. Every zone has his own gear style and attachment: ::slayere the easy slayer zone is the melee gear+attachment. (add the attachment to the gilded slayer helm to increase the 25% damage boost in slayerzones to 50% for melee.) ::slayerm the medium slayer zone is the range gear+attachment. (Attachment picture coming) (add the attachment to the gilded slayer helm to increase the 25% damage boost in slayerzones to 50% for ranged.) ::slayerh the hard slayer zone is the magic gear+attachment (Attachment picture coming) When ever you have achieved to get all the armors+attachments you are able you combine the gear+attachments to create the hydra armor (hybrid armor) wich gives 50% damage increase inside the slayer zones as well as outside the zones! Good luck slaying!
  8. Guides finder

    Added damage guide
  9. Damage buff guide

    UNFINISHED! Information to get you to max damage you can get! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Free obtainable buffs 1. 1H damage buff You can increase you're 1 handed weapon damage by killing tormented demons or rage vorago's. But before you will get the buff you need 1k vorago kills and 1k tormented demons. these do not count as 1% damage. every 1k rage vorago kills will give you: 1% every 2,5k tormented demons will give you: 1% Finishing 5 zones: 5% 1H damage buff. 2. 2H damage buff Having 1k lucky knight kills and 1k satucre the boss kills will active the buff. These do not count as the 1% dmg 1k lucky knight kills will give you 1% 1k satucre the boss kills will give you 1% Finishing 7 zones: 10% 2H buff. 3.Zone rewards with dmg buff Finishing 3 zones: 5% damage buff Finishing 15 zones: 10% damage buff Finishing 22 zones: 10% damage buff ::Zones 2 rewards: Finishing 3 zones: 7% magic damage buff Finishing 5 zones: 10% range damage buff 4.::good or ::evil for magic or range buff ::good pray to the statue and kill the boss 10x for a 10% range damage buff ::evil pray to the statue and kill the boss 10x for a 10% magic damage buff the winning side will also give a buff of 5% damage of the winnings attack type 5. Invisible costume Invisible pieces give 1% damage every piece. Having the full set will give you 10% (set is 8 pieces) 6 pieces can be gotten from ::cerb 2 pieces can be gotten from ::hades 6.Vorago pet Vorago pet gives 10% maxhit damage boost (Only obtainable from pet boxes) 7. Prestiging Prestige level 100 will get you 5% damage ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  10. This post is going to go into some details on upgrading weapons with gems, and some Lucky Heaven Stone uses. To start off, when upgrading a weapon, if you want to know if it is upgrade-able, check the "upgrades npc" at ::home. If its not in that npc's menu, it CANNOT be upgraded with gems. The max level for any given upgrade-able is level 10. Meaning that there will be 10 gems needed to upgrade it from 0-10. The higher the level, the higher level gem needed in order to upgrade. Each of the gems, Weak, Strong and Godly will all reduce in success rate the higher the level of item being upgraded. Weak gems will become useless ( or against your odds of success ) after level 3. Strong gems become bad to use after level 6 because of the same reason. Godly gems will give you nearly 100% success rate until level 8, even then, its the only option to upgrading your weapon into the final levels. How to obtain those gems?: Weak gems: Rewards from doing ::zones, or from the donor shop, or the boss point shop. Strong Gems:Rewards from doing ::zones, or from the donor shopor the boss point shop. Godly Gems: Rewards from doing ::zones, a boss drop, or from the donor shop.or the boss point shop.But it can also be dropped by goku. How many gems are needed?: You need a total for 3 weak gems, 4 strong gems, 3 godly gems. (this changes if it fails to upgrade, because your weapons level will drop down and you will be needing 2 more gems.) For levels 1-3, Weak gems are the best to use. However, if you have the money or resources, you can use a strong gem at level 3 for higher success chances. Having you're weapon at level 1, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 1% Having you're weapon at level 2, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 2% Having you're weapon at level 3, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 3% For levels 4-7, Strong gems will be the go to gems, since weaks will be useless, and godly gems will be too expensive to use and not worth it. Strong gems will provide 100% success until level 5 and 6, the success of strong gems will go down to unusable after level 6 is achieved. Having you're weapon at level 4, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 6% Having you're weapon at level 5, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 9% Having you're weapon at level 6, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 12% Having you're weapon at level 7, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 17% Levels 8-10, ONLY GODLY GEMS -- I cannot stress this enough, godly gems will be needed here, as the other gems will give way to low of upgrade chance. Having you're weapon at level 8, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 22% Having you're weapon at level 9, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 27% Having you're weapon at level 10, will have the stats of the weapon increased by 32% The next part of this post is going to be on Lucky Heaven Stones. Lucky heaven stones can upgrade: [Lucky Ring of Life --> Lucky Ring of Life (fixed)] --> Lucky Ring of Life (Unbreakable) [this requires a ice gem dropped by lucky knights] Light Lance --> Hellfire lance Lucky Teddy bear --> Lucky Teddy bear (upgraded) Flaming katana --> Gem Katana Extreme Flaming Katana --> Omega Katana Ash Teddy/Rasta teddy --> Ash Teddy/Rasta teddy upgraded Drop Catcher --> Drop catcher t2 --> Drop catcher t3
  11. Peon Staff app!

    This looks really good, got my support!
  12. Guides finder

    So to make the search for information or a thread easier i got the links to the threads in here enjoy! Use CTRL+Leftclick to open in a new browser RULES! Starter guide Zones guide/Rewards Lance Minigame Donator benefits Droprate guide Weapon upgrade guide (Gems) Pet guide Custom Spiritshield info Trophy information Prestige guide Elite ironman guide How to make immortal charm (Amulet) How to make immortal band(Ring) Update thread with blood nex and ice dragon explained in it Armor guide Raids guide Afk buff/Pickaxe guide Magical Boxes Drop Table Hades/blood cerberus Astral guide+info mini ::tri guide Weapons guide Gambling guide Damage increase guide Slayer guide
  13. Hours you spend a day on Mage: depends on the day, but mostly around 4 hours a day give or take. (and about the picture, yes im showing with my goodlooking staff and armor ) Reasons for helping people: Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): love to help out people like i wanted to be helped getting started. letting them know what to do what i did wrong, and how to get to a certain point faster then i did. Reasons for playing Mage: i have played alot of rsps, but never been this long on a server. wich means i enjoy playing it and the players on it. and yeah the updates that are coming or that satucre lets you know that is coming also makes you wanna stay to see the update. Time zone: UTC +2 CEST (No idea if thats correct, living in europe, the Netherlands lol)
×