Jump to content
Don't have an account? Register on forums!

mytie

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Prayer Guide

    Prayer Guide Buffs/Experience boost Make sure that you use all of the xp boost that are available, Here is a list of experience boosts/buffs: Double experience items: The potion is called a Double Experience potion which is used to get 30 minutes of double experience The middle item is calledWolf Ribs which is used to get 5 minutes of double experience The last item is called Raptor meat which is used to get 10 minutes of double experience Click here to see how to obtain Wolf ribs and Raptor meat Experience boost via Firemaking skill: Click on the Firemaking skill, This will teleport you to the Purple fire When you are at the Purple fire you are going to use Elder Logs on the Purple fire This will grant you with the following buffs Welcome buff: Gives you 20% experience boost when at home. Self Welcome buff: Gives you 10% experience boost everywhere you are. These 2 buffs stack together. Voting buff Reading/Opening a vote book grants you a 10% experience boost for 15 minutes 10% exp skilling ring This is a new ring that you can make via ::upgrade, it grants you a 10% experience boost. You can have a total of 2 rings (1 in your fashion slot & 1 in your gear slot) Which in total will give you a 20% experience boost. Experience per bones Use them on the altar at ::home! From 99 - 135 you can only use Slayer bones which are obtained by doing slayer Easy Slayer Bones: Obtained by doing Easy Slayer, grants you a total of 104544 experience. (when using all of the buffs/experience boost listed above) Medium Slayer Bones Obtained by doing Medium Slayer, grants you a total of 209088 experience. (when using all of the buffs/experience boost listed above) Hard Slayer Bones Obtained by doing Hard Slayer, grants you a total of 348480 experience. (when using all of the buffs/experience boost listed above) Elite Slayer Bones Obtained by doing Elite Slayer, grants you a total of 696960 experience. (when using all of the buffs/experience boost listed above) The new prayers Green = Used with anything Blue = Overhead prayer Red = Passive Damage prayer Purple = Active Passive prayer You can combine a Gift of life with a Passive Damage prayer + an Active Passive prayer + an Overhead prayer So for example Gift of life + Heavy Hitter + Kiss of Zeus + Soul splitter Gift of life (level 100) - Increase restores by 25% (Applies to food and prayer pots) Soul Splitter (level 103) - Double soulsplit healing Heavy Hitter (level 107) - 10% Damage increase for melee, 15% Strength boost/accuracy Piercing Arrow (level 108) - 10% damage increase for range, 15% range boost/accuracy Conjuring effect (level 109) - 10% Damage increase for magic, 15% magic boost/accuracy Protector (level 112) - Blocks 15% of incoming damage Big brain (level 120) - increases skilling experience by 15% and 2% chance to get double recources (This prayer is unlocked by using the Big brain scroll which you get from skilling task scrolls) Adventure Quest (level 123) - 15% damage extra during raids (Unlocked by using "Adventure quest scroll" which you can buy from the Slayer Point store for 3K slayer points) Kiss of Zeus (level 125) - 5% Chance to stun an npc which will reduce its defense for 25% (The npc will be stunned for 5 ticks, will reduce the def each time its stunned during the one kill) (This prayer is unlocked by using 1000 Atlantis tokens + 500 Cthulhu tentacles + 10q cash, this will give you a scroll called "Secret of Olympus" Stranger Danger (level 127) - 10% Damage during Slayer Crititcal Impact (level 128) - 10% critical chance increase (This prayer is unlocked by achieving a prayer scroll from Easy/Medium/Hard Raids) Double Down (level 132) - 3% chance to double damage lines (This prayer is not available yet, but will be in future updates)
  2. Mytie Helper application

    Hours you spend a day on Mage: Around 8-12 hours a day. Total hours spent on Mage: Reasons for helping people: I really like helping new players so they can enjoy all the content on MagePS. I want to help them by constantly answering their questions and showing them everything they need. Reasons for playing Mage: All of the custom npc's and the custom armour/weapons, the great community (Everyone is very helpfull to each other!) Time zone: UTC + 1
back to top
×