Jump to content
Don't have an account? Register on forums!

berserk this

Server Support
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

berserk this last won the day on April 22

berserk this had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2 Neutral
  1. Fishing guide (In Progress)

    This guide will show you how to get from 99 to 135 Fishing. So we are gonna divide this guide into 5 parts, each explaining on where to fish. While Fishing we are gonna need the followin supplies. A big Fishing net (obtainable at ::shops) A dragon Fishing net (obtainable through players or Smithing) A dragon Fishing rod (obtainable through players or Smithing) Blood feathers (obtainable through players or Hunter) Space feathers (obtainable through players or Hunter) Jungle island On jungle island we are gonna fish Raw alien octopus. There is one spot to catch them on Jungle island. North-east Raw alien octopusses are caught with a big fishing net. You can get the big fishing net at ::shops and talking to the General and Skilling shop. To start catching the Raw octopusses, Just make sure you have the big fishing net in your inventory. While fishing you could also get random drops off 1b tokens or mystery boxes. Each successfully caught octopus will give you 2k experience. The Raw alien octopusses can either be used for Cooking or sold to players. We fish the Raw alien octopusses until 106 Fishing
  2. Hunter guide

    This guide will show you how to get from 99 to 135 Hunter. So before we start keep in mind this guide was made before the rework of space island. Also i will divide this guide into 5 parts, each explaining each island on where to hunt. From 99-119 Hunter you can place 2 Bird traps and 2 Hunter boxes. From 120-135 Hunter you can place 3 Bird traps and 2 Hunter boxes. Blood island On blood island we are gonna catch Blood Crows. There are 4 spots on Blood island where you can catch the crows. North-East North-West South-East South-West Blood crows are caught with an Elder bird snare. You can buy these snares off players or make them yourself. If you want to make them yourself, you make them by using 2 Elder logs on each other. The Bird snares and hunter boxes are also obtainable through thieving. While catching the crows you can either choose to: 1. Walk underneath the crow and place a trap right under them. 2. Place a trap near them and poke them into the trap. Each successfully trapped crow will give you 8k experience. Blood crows when succesfully caught will give one of the following drops. You got a 75% chance to get 10-20 Blood feathers. You got a 25% Chance to get a Blood essence and 25 Blood feathers. The Blood feathers can either be sold to players or be used for the following skills. Fishing, Fletching And Herblore. The Blood essence can either be sold to players or be used for Runecrafting. So to go on to the next part/island we need 106 Hunter. Ice island On Ice island we are gonna catch Furious wolves. There is only one spot to catch them on ice island. Furious wolves are caught with Hunter boxes. Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other. You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving. While catching Furios wolves you can either choose to: 1. Walk underneath the wolves and place a Hunter box right under them. 2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box. Each successfully caught Furious wolve will give you 14k experience. Furious wolves when successfully caught will give one of the following drops. 1.You got a 75% chance at 1 Wolf Ribs + a 25% chance at getting 1 Wolf blood. 2. You got a 75% chance at 1 Wolf pelt + a 25% chance at getting 2 Wolf pelts. The Wolf ribs can be consumed for a 5 minutes double experience buff. You could also sell the Wolf ribs to players or grind them. The Vail of Wolf blood and Wolf pelts are used for Crafting (Ironwood bow). So to go on to the next part/island you will need 110 Hunter. Space island On Space island we are gonna catch Space owls. Space island has 2 different hunter npcs, Space owls and Aliens. The Space owls we are gonna catch are on the West side of the island. Space owls are caught with an Elder bird snare. You can buy these snares off players or make them yourself. If you want to make them yourself, you make them by using 2 Elder logs on each other. The Bird snares and hunter boxes are also obtainable through thieving. Be aware! For now on Space island the pathing doesnt work correctly. So for now when walking anywhere us your minimap While catching the Space owls you can either choose to: 1. Walk underneath the owls and place a trap right under them. 2. Place a trap near them and poke them into the trap. Each successfully trapped Space owl will give you 15k experience. Space owls when succesfully caught will give one of the following drops. You got a 75% chance to get 10-20 Space feathers. You got a 25% Chance to get a Space essence and 25 Space feathers. The Space feathers can either be sold to players or be used for the following skills. Fishing, Fletching And Herblore. The Space essence can either be sold to players or be used for Runecrafting. So to go on to the next part/island we need 115 Hunter. Jungle island On Jungle island we are gonna catch Raptors. There is 1 big spot on Jungle island where you can catch these Raptors. Raptors are caught with Hunter boxes. Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other. You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving. While catching Raptors you can either choose to: 1. Walk underneath the Raptor and place a Hunter box right under them. 2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box. Each successfully caught Raptor will give you 20k experience. Raptors when successfully caught will give one of the following drops. 1. You got a 75% chance at 1 Raptor meat + a 25% chance at 1 Raptor blood. 2. You got a 75% chance at 1 Raptor hide + a 25% chance at getting 2 Raptor hides. The Raptor meat can be consumed for a 10 minutes double experience buff. You could also sell the Raptor meat to players or grind them. The Vail of Raptor blood and Raptor hides are used for Crafting (Space crossbow). So to go on to the next part/island you will need 123 Hunter. Space island On Space island we are gonna catch Aliens. There is only one spot to catch them on Space island. This spot is on the East side of the island. Aliens are caught with Hunter boxes. Hunter boxes can be made using 2 Space logs on each other. You can also buy them from players or get them through thieving. While catching Aliens you can either choose to: 1. Walk underneath the Aliens and place a Hunter box right under them. 2. Place a Hunter box near them and poke them into the box. Each successfully caught Alien will give you 30k experience. Aliens when successfully caught will give one of the following drops. 1. You got a 25% chance at 1-2 Space bars 2. You got a 25% chance at 2-4 Space essence 3. You got a 25% chance at 2-3 Space logs 4. You got a 24.8% chance at 1-2 Star herbs and 1-2 Meteor herbs 5. You got a 0.2% chance at a Blueprint (this is used for future content) This is the final part and you can catch these to 135 Hunter.
  3. Season 2 Competition Win $1000s in Prizes

    First 135 Hunter - Normal - Berserk This
  4. Season 2 Competition Win $1000s in Prizes

    135 Crafting :: normal :: Berserk This
  5. Berserk This Helper Application

    Hours you spend a day on Mage:Lately i have been spending atleast 8 hours a day on Mage, sometimes even more. Total hours spent on Mage(picture with your username): hours played Reasons for helping people: I like helping people out,i'm always trying to answer or help out people in the best way i can. People can always contact me either on the server or discord, and ill help out in any way i can. Furthermore it gave me a great fealing when i started on the server that some people helped me out, we gotta keep spreading that love and make sure everyone has a great time at Mage. Reasons for playing Mage: I keep on playing Mage because it is a great server, it has friendly staff and the playerbase is mostly supportive and friendly aswell. Other reasons why Mage keeps me goin are the zones and the rewards for grinding. Overall i think it's a great server wich should get alot more appreciation than it is getting right now Time zone: GMT+2
  6. The Slave - Helper Application

    Fair and square, +1 from me
back to top
×